The Jews and politics

Well maybe if you would tone your hatred down against the president and get rid of that stupid avatar you have maybe just maybe people might show you some respect
When are you going to bring your signature line into compliance and lay off the white supremacist rhetoric, personal baiting, etc.? Maybe you’d get some respect if you did that, but until then, I defer to the wisdom of the great Les Grossman:

Well I didn't know that my signature line was even showing on my post so I deleted it the rest of the BS you are saying I have no idea where you get that from but what ever have a nice day
Thanks.
So let me get this straight YR is Jewish then why is he always calling me JL which would be Jewish lawyer who he hated that's interesting Originally Posted by Hotrod511
It has not been establish beyond a reasonable doubt that Yssup Rider is in fact Jewish. Unfortunately, his being a homosexual doesn't rule out him being in the liberal wing of the tribe, in spite of the obvious conflict between God's stated hatred of such a sinful act between two men.
When you consider how much the Jewish people have contributed to the making of America great, it is truly sad Yssup Rider supports the Democrats in their efforts to destroy America.
Who is on trial here, friendly fred?
What's your point? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It shouldn't be hard to figure out.

Jim
Who is on trial here, friendly fred? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Who among us is free of ultimate judgement?
Who among us is free of ultimate judgement? Originally Posted by friendly fred
My money is on those LYING LIBERAL CLINTONS
Well I didn't know that my signature line was even showing on my post so I deleted it the rest of the BS you are saying I have no idea where you get that from but what ever have a nice day Originally Posted by Hotrod511
There's a thread in the Technical Section that explains signature lines are now only visible to those with Premium Access.
Not Twitler. He just took a broadside.