Hey Randy, the sky is falling.... foreign troops landing all over the country.

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative...n-2654866.html

Early this week I had a couple texts from people I trust in the military and here's the article. This is one of those things, I'd love to be wrong about.

This post is for you guys that listen. I'm not interested in debate. There's the info, use it or not. Whatever.
Idiots texing idiots.
From the content of this link, it's obvious the title of the site should be:

"Before It's Fact"

Whatever, eh? If I trotted out this bogus pile of fertilizer I wouldn't be interested in debating it, either.
I remember a caller to the Rush Limbaugh show in the 90s. This woman lived next to a military tank park (that is a really, really big area where they park vehicles) and she reported that the Bradleys being parked there were painted in UN colors. This was at the same timet that slick willie was telling the country that he no intention of sending US troops to Bosnia. Was she wrong?

After 9/11/2001 I was speaking to a woman in the neighborhood and she told me that her husband (yes, he was army) had packed his bags and left the night before. Told her she shouldn't talk about that but it was interesting information considering his M.O.S.

I guess you could call military intelligence "fertilizer" but you're don't know shit about what makes things happen do you?

Now, (I have to say this to some of you) I am not endorsing the accuracy of Kaylen's post but I am just giving you a lesson in how intelligence works.
  • CJ7
  • 05-24-2013, 01:30 PM
oh brother
Is he authorized to use that word?
  • Old-T
  • 05-24-2013, 03:50 PM
This should be a meltdown of popcorn proportions....
Fucking idiot Slunt!
  • WTF
  • 05-24-2013, 06:15 PM

. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
This is wtf you are worried about?

Foreign Troops Are Landing By The Plane Loads All Across The Country–So Many That It Can Only Mean One Thing-Surrender To The UN

Early this week I had a couple texts from people I trust in the military and here's the article. This is one of those things, I'd love to be wrong about.

This post is for you guys that listen. I'm not interested in debate. There's the info, use it or not. Whatever. Originally Posted by LovingKayla

What debate?

A C-130 is a propeller aircraft that holds @124 troops.

Not huge by today's standards. A C 5 can carry 270 plus.

A C-130 is a propeller aircraft Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
My first jump, Airborne!
Fortunately, intelligence wins every time.

We are all in awe when you take the time to "skool" us with your vast array of bullshit and disconnected dots. Case in point: your little snippet of the UN tanks. OK, this was correct but does the lady in the story qualify for "people I trust in the military?" Since a broken clock is correct twice a day, your logic dictates that we believe the clock all day long. You are so fucking stupid.
Fortunately, intelligence wins every time.

We are all in awe when you take the time to "skool" us with your vast array of bullshit and disconnected dots. Case in point: your little snippet of the UN tanks. OK, this was correct but does the lady in the story qualify for "people I trust in the military?" Since a broken clock is correct twice a day, your logic dictates that we believe the clock all day long. You are so fucking stupid. Originally Posted by Randy4Candy
You LIE!! You turd fucking asshole! LIAR!

Everyone knows that when a digital clock breaks, the screen does not come on, and it is NEVER right!

LIAR!! You have just lost ALL credibility! Now, why do you keep avoiding the question? Pig turd eater!

You LIE!! You turd fucking asshole! LIAR!

Everyone knows that when a digital clock breaks, the screen does not come on, and it is NEVER right!

LIAR!! You have just lost ALL credibility! Now, why do you keep avoiding the question? Pig turd eater!

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Wow... Whiny,the lying sack of shit, calling ANYONE a liar.

How ironic.

BTW -- comedy isn't for you, Unaliar. Your transgressions against honesty are so egregious that you don't get to be funny, sarcastic, or anything other than FUCKED!