Address: East side
Activities: Cbj. Lost of fingers
Hair Length and Color: Blonde
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Little sag but not bad
Recommendation: Yes
Lots of finger action
She is actually in her late 30's but still a good time none the less. What is nice about her is she actually passionate about what she is doing and doesn't try to rush you to get you out the door then comes up with excuses.
She is actually in her late 30's but still a good time none the less. What is nice about her is she actually passionate about what she is doing and doesn't try to rush you to get you out the door then comes up with excuses. Originally Posted by Jmkavo
I have taken that ride a couple of times. I would certainly put her closer to 50 than late 30’s. Not that it matters. She entertains well.
How are her rates?
saw here last month.
Almost 50 and she wants that $ I seen the blurry pics. No ty. Nice try Grandma
Can’t even get her to respond to my texts either way lol. But if she charging $$$$ for an hour def not paying half hour rate if it’s half that
She is 41. Saw her too many times to count always paid 120 a visit last time she wanted 200 I passed. I may reach out she is fun. She’s a solid provider but as always a days pay to bust a nut on a ordinary girl is hard to accept
Yep she over priced herself
Never saw her increase. It was alot closer to 120
Yep she over priced herself Originally Posted by lilylivered
Yup. 2 bills for hhr. Nonsense. Too many horndogs throwing out the cash keeping these prices active. I am pretty much priced out of this game at this point