If only we can get providers to do all-access webcam interviews like this

oh, and if any of you have friends named "Nick" please give them this on their bday

http://camwithher.tv/view_video.php?...10b7bf70c8362d
Were those tusks coming out of the bottom of that girl's mouth?
Were those tusks coming out of the bottom of that girl's mouth? Originally Posted by tikkler33

lmao
No silly! Those are piercings...very popular with the younger set.......my youngest daughter (22) has the "Marilyn Monroe" its a stud where her 'mole' was.....trust me, I could've done without.........

Both girls in the videos were cute............the first one looks like she could be one of mine.......*wince*
lip rings..she's such a freak, an open honest one.
She needs to remove that shit! Imagine getting a BBBJ from her with that shit on her lip. OUCH!!!
there are a few girls who advertise via youtube. i find this quite sexy. there was one back in the aspd days who shot videos of her shaking her money maker.....then she retired....but i did enjoy knowing that she was a fone call away.
haha i used to place a time in my ads on certain days i would go on webcam i always enjoyed it and always had lots of viewers, plus the fact that most of them let me view them as well was awesome, but those days are gone i no longer have a cam
there are a few girls who advertise via youtube. i find this quite sexy. there was one back in the aspd days who shot videos of her shaking her money maker.....then she retired....but i did enjoy knowing that she was a fone call away. Originally Posted by windowshopper

Really? Doing something like that would have never even crossed my mind.
This is one of the many reasons I do webcam shows and have been for almost 5 years....it gives the guys the opportunity to "see" me and break the ice before we meet.

"BUT"

I get why a lot of providers dont do it....some are for privacy..some are for safety (stalkers)...and some are even because they look nothing like there pics and you cant fake being in-front of a live camera.....
She needs to remove that shit! Imagine getting a BBBJ from her with that shit on her lip. OUCH!!! Originally Posted by kerwil62
+1
at first I thought it was a retainer. Figured her dentist jacked her up......lol
  • Jaleh
  • 10-02-2010, 10:04 PM
She needs to remove that shit! Imagine getting a BBBJ from her with that shit on her lip. OUCH!!! Originally Posted by kerwil62
I had one before just got in the way! I been thinking about doing live cam shows but dont know how it would work out.
Amber for yours I would only make it through the 1st 15 min. I am just waiting on my bonus baby, then I will show you the reeeall DARKSIDE OF THE FORCE!