Need help??

When I enter my phone number in Google, all my ads come up from Eccie. How can I change this, or can I? I dont post on BP anymore because I wanted to keep that from happening. I can't go back and edit or delete my ads with Eccie once they are up. So if anyone can please help me, I would really appreciate it. I have alredy had an incident were I was found on BP by family/friend. I really dont want it to happen again.
  • Dad
  • 10-09-2010, 09:08 AM
When I enter my phone number in Google, all my ads come up from Eccie. How can I change this, or can I? Originally Posted by beautifulbelle
Nope!
Best thing to do is get a separate phone.
Best thing to do is get a separate phone. Originally Posted by cabletex7

but what about the other ads that are already up on here with my old number?? If I have my Eccie account cancelled, I wonder if that would keep them from coming up?
No, it won't - at least I don't know of any way. Once it is out there in the great, wide internet - there is some way to get to it.

May want to consider new phone numbers for both hobby and personal. And hope your family forgets your previous number.
  • Dad
  • 10-09-2010, 09:49 AM
but what about the other ads that are already up on here with my old number?? If I have my Eccie account cancelled, I wonder if that would keep them from coming up? Originally Posted by beautifulbelle
Nope! It is already in the database, even if you guest your account.

You can try this. Go get yourself a LMT, then contact Eccie and tell them that you are LMT and ask them to pull all your past reviews.

If that is too much trouble, just contact the most powerful Mod and offer him some serious discounts or freebies if he promises to pull all your past reviews!
I am going to ask for "Higher Assitance" on this issue.
Everything is searchable on this site and can be googled as well. So, if you are concerned use a different number from personal and business. As far reviews those will show as well. And if you are concerned don't advertise showing your face.

Send your request to Houston@eccie.net
and we can give you more info