Trump Tax Plan - Summary

Trump wants to simplify the tax code. He proposes reducing the number of tax brackets from 7 to 4. If you are single and make less than $25,000 or married and make less than $50,000 you would owe $ 0.00 Tax. Sounds good for people in that range, however he does not say how this will not increase the deficit.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/marke...S480?li=AA4Zjn
No tax plan will please everyone. I tend to favor plans that do not penalize hard work and initiative.

This extends to the business sector as well. (I do own a business). I absolutly hate planning major business decisions around the tax code. But our CPA insist, and under the current system, it becomes a big consideration.

Another thing I detest is this whole concept of Earned Income and Unearned Income. I think we should be taxed on our "gain", so to speak, whether we make it punching a time card, playing the stock market, or for that matter, shooting craps in the back alley.
You need to do a lot more homework on this one . . .
This Ozombie is going to show the Donald...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnZkvxP-Awk
the biggest problem I see with his plan is the removal of even more people from paying income tax

everyone should pay something, period. and if there's ever any tax increase it should fall on everyone
Simplistic and impossible. Trump opens his mouth and bullshit flows out.

Cutting millions out of the tax rolls. Reducing taxes on others. He was questioned on 60 Minutes about how he'll get enough money to operate the government. The answer was the same as always, something to the effect of "don't worry. I know how to do this."

He also claims he'll make China responsible for North Korea, because he knows how to deal with China.

Also, he's going to Mexico and bring out jobs back.

Meanwhile, he's going to change the Constitution to make all this shit legal.

A oh yeah, he also said he hates lies more than anything. (I thought it was Mexicans).

This is YOUR man, TeaWipes. Actually, he sounds more like SLOBBRIN, WaKKKo KKKid, or Rey Lengua ... Blustering and babbling. Irrelevant and annoying. Don't like the subject? Change it.
That interview was a microcosm of Trump lunacy on display. He's going to "warmly and humanely" deport 11,000,000 people. Heck they are going to want to go.

He's going to build a wall....not just any wall but an attractive wall that will work and be....attractive.

And, you lend credence to his "tax plan". He's a buffoon and so is anyone supporting him.
That interview was a microcosm of Trump lunacy on display. He's going to "warmly and humanely" deport 11,000,000 people. Heck they are going to want to go.

He's going to build a wall....not just any wall but an attractive wall that will work and be....attractive.

And, you lend credence to his "tax plan". He's a buffoon and so is anyone supporting him. Originally Posted by timpage
Can't wait to see how Trump's "attractive" border wall will affect real estate values along the border.

Yes, that wall is going to be pretty and by god, it is going to be a success. It is going to be so successful because it is going to be so attractive it will be a success. Because we are going to have so much success, success will be coming out of everybody's ears. We will be sooo sick of success that we....will be sick of success.

This is the oratory that appeals to the Trump supporter. Seriously. Quite unbelievable.
  • WTF
  • 09-29-2015, 02:39 PM

Another thing I detest is this whole concept of Earned Income and Unearned Income. I think we should be taxed on our "gain", so to speak, whether we make it punching a time card, playing the stock market, or for that matter, shooting craps in the back alley. Originally Posted by Jackie S

except for shooting crap in the back ally...
  • DSK
  • 09-29-2015, 04:09 PM
Yes, that wall is going to be pretty and by god, it is going to be a success. It is going to be so successful because it is going to be so attractive it will be a success. Because we are going to have so much success, success will be coming out of everybody's ears. We will be sooo sick of success that we....will be sick of success.

This is the oratory that appeals to the Trump supporter. Seriously. Quite unbelievable. Originally Posted by timpage
My suggestion is that if Mr. Trump wins, you declare yourself so disgusted you leave the country for good. That would show us.
My suggestion is that if Mr. Trump wins, you declare yourself so disgusted you leave the country for good. That would show us. Originally Posted by DSK
Are you in Israel yet?
Let me think about this....Timmie complains about the oratory and not the details. Hmmmm....and Timmie supports someone who is all about oratory and no details (Obama). What is wrong with this picture? Ah yes, that little insanity thing about holding two diametrically opposing ideas at the same time. Sorry to have break it to you Timmie.
Trump will never be President. So who cares?
My suggestion is that if Mr. Trump wins, you declare yourself so disgusted you leave the country for good. That would show us. Originally Posted by DSK
And if Trump loses, you'll never post in the Political Forum again? Again.