Dens have turned America RED

Thank all you dumb sum bitches!!!
My den is white with gray trim.
--
Hey old field. Why don't you go smell some more bad air and start more stupid posts. Get a life dude and join the real world. Oh, I forgot, this is your only world lol
^^^^rude and insulting remarks have no place here. You would do well to remember the rules
^^^^gaf^^^this is your only wold too . Keep on posting n posting n ....
sum bitches was that not used by Jackie gleason playing a dumb ass sheriff
in smokie and the bandit
Americans like neutral color more than primary colors. Expect a red white house and a blue House of Rep and Senate.
^^^^rude and insulting remarks have no place here. You would do well to remember the rules Originally Posted by winn dixie
I agree. OP should read the rules.
We increase our hold on the Senate and maintain the majority in the house, thanks to the true Facist party calling themselves Democrats
Please provide some kind of evidence to support your crudely and insultingly stated opinions, oilfieldace. Do you have anything to back them up?

Spamming the board with insults doesn’t count.
Yssup, run along now. Insulting remarks ? You don't agree with my opinion fine, but is your skin really that thin? As far moral ground, I will refer you to the comments of the Democratic Party. They lost and will continue to lose so deal with it