Are you better off than you were 2 years ago?

Honestly.....

Yes
YES.... I feel better off about every thing.. Especially the economy and our military has a commander in chief that actually respects them.
Not close.
Yes.
The tax reform plan put a few more dollars in my pocket. However. Inflation rising. Gas prices just hit a 4-year high. Tariffs increasing the price of many goods, including cars. There goes those few more dollars in my pocket.

No better off regarding health care. No better off regarding immigration and border security.
Yes , anyone says no, must be homeless
even if you are the same you feel a glow because.....

the world is brighter, the birds sing now and confidence in the direction of america has been restored in most americans

I get it that people who want to have power over others and have and will use the government for their wealth don't like it much

and those who have as their religion a belief in government and look to it as their savior,

the funny thing is while these people love government for their own reasons, they hate the American government as constituted, they love government but just not ours because the constitution limits their power
Yes, And very sad but true about the liberal's
the funny thing is while these people love government for their own reasons, they hate the American government as constituted, they love government but just not ours because the constitution limits their power
Yes , anyone says no, must be homeless Originally Posted by oilfieldace
Explain that, please.
Oh hell yes. I've done so well in the past two years that I've stopped taking new clients and gone into semi-retirement. Life if good!
Gee some people are just way too dense,
Oh hell yes. I've done so well in the past two years that I've stopped taking new clients and gone into semi-retirement. Life if good! Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Thanks God for that! Good for you.

Gee some people are just way too dense, Originally Posted by oilfieldace
Like whom?
42350 post and nada
  • WTF
  • 10-11-2018, 09:42 AM
Are you better off today than 2 years ago

Honestly.....

Yes Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
We're all better off , you have two less years to grace us with your presence! So Carl Spackler would say, ya got that going for ya....