Kamala...Kamala you aren't cutting it!!

Who are the ones defending the boarders and the ones protecting the illegal aliens...and are you insensitive to the #Me Too movement also...do tell us Ms. Harris????
I hope the Whores presidential aspirations get shot down with this!!
https://www.redstate.com/jenvanlaar/...iation-claims/
Are you afraid that Kamala could beat Trump in the electoral college? Currently, Trump is trailing in the polls to a generic democratic candidate.
Are you afraid that Kamala could beat Trump in the electoral college? Currently, Trump is trailing in the polls to a generic democratic candidate. Originally Posted by adav8s28
Unfortunately the left wing despots who wish to destroy America take Mr. Trump more seriously and could obviously defeat him in the next election to the detriment of the Republic.

Harris could win if she gets the nomination.

Sad.
Unfortunately that is true ..... it was Hilliary hate that got Trump elected and it could very well be that Trump hate defeats him in 2020 ..... and even more unfortunate is the fact that Trump has strengthened our nation and is trying to protect our borders, while none of the potential dimocratic candidates could give a fuck about that .....
Are you afraid that Kamala could beat Trump in the electoral college? Currently, Trump is trailing in the polls to a generic democratic candidate. Originally Posted by adav8s28
Did Harris change her name to generic?????? That poll means nothing. The Dems will present a candidate with a name and a record. Then we’ll see.
00 Gauge is correct , lets see what hate come forward in 2020 ,sad but true
Hate? I’d say it was more like HATE THE MISTAKE THIS COUNTRY MADE IN 2016 AND CAN’T DO IT AGAIN.

Why is it that some of you guys can only personally denigrate the other side ?

Harris is a (fill in the blank here with ignorant misogynist and/or ethnic slur).

The answer you’re looking for my friends is U.S. SENATOR.

You want the national dialog to be about hurling epithets, but can’t figure out why Trump’s base is shrinking faster than the contents of his bucket of KFC.

No wonder you’re angry all the time.

Another five star thread, if ever I done seen one.

Sad.
Hate? I’d say it was more like HATE THE MISTAKE THIS COUNTRY MADE IN 2016 AND CAN’T DO IT AGAIN.

Harris is a (fill in the blank here with ignorant misogynist and/or ethnic slur).

You want the national dialog to be about hurling epithets, but can’t figure out why Trump’s base is shrinking faster than the contents of his bucket of KFC.

Sad. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You’re the one who’s been angry since 11/8/2016.
You’re the one who’s been angry since 11/8/2016. Originally Posted by bambino
I would have said “hysterical” but that would have been sexist.

Sad.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
The "mistake" was made by everyone backing the miserable POS known as hildebeest. That was a POS candidate half the country gagged on and instinctively spit out as being bad for the body politic as a whole.
The "mistake" was made by everyone backing the miserable POS known as hildebeest. That was a POS candidate half the country gagged on and instinctively spit out as being bad for the body politic as a whole. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

You should thank her, otherwise the buffoon wouldn't be president.
You should thank her, otherwise the buffoon wouldn't be president. Originally Posted by bamscram

Only you would think hildebeest deserves thanks for any damn thing.

You're all consumed about how many starts a thread has...pitiful...pitiful!!
Go post some 5 star threads yourself...and quit crying!!
You should thank her, otherwise the buffoon wouldn't be president. Originally Posted by bamscram
Who would that have been...do tell!!

I like her stance on legalizing prostitution.

I don't like her because she is a [redacted].