Music to my ears...

This guy makes Avenatti look like a piker!
This guy makes Avenatti look like a piker! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Avennatti is a hiker and this guy is a striker.
Shameless hijack, you mean.
  • oeb11
  • 03-10-2019, 01:17 PM
Avenatii the DPST candidate for POTUS!!!
He would love to be part of anything to bring him funds these days.

Including joining the suit against CNN.
#2-Nice Hijack by a MOD wannabe.
Shameless hijack, you mean. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

does he deserve the treatment?
Avenatii the DPST candidate for POTUS!!!
He would love to be part of anything to bring him funds these days.

Including joining the suit against CNN.
#2-Nice Hijack by a MOD wannabe. Originally Posted by oeb11
Thumbs up!

Great to have you back again, man.

Don’t make the black kids angry!

And oeb11, you don’t know your stuff. My first post was absolutely on topic., which to opine that this attorney is another fortune-seeking trial lawyer.

Yours, however, continued to exhibit your uncontrollable urge to insult and name call.

Get over it, bud.
I hope Nathan Phillips sues Sandman for every dime. What a snowflake , Phillips served with IB Hankering during the Vietnam Era. This is sad
I hope Nathan Phillips sues Sandman for every dime. What a snowflake , Phillips served with IB Hankering during the Vietnam Era. This is sad Originally Posted by themystic
What's sad is that your ilk openly embraced a lying fraud like Nathan Philips when he enlisted in the dim-retard party with you after the military kicked his non-performing ass out.
What's sad is that your ilk openly embraced a lying fraud like Nathan Philips when he enlisted in the dim-retard party with you after the military kicked his non-performing ass out. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You served with him not me. Your military were to weak for me to be a part of . You are just to soft son
You served with him not me. Your military were to weak for me to be a part of . You are just to soft son Originally Posted by themystic
Oh, but you are lying. You're still serving with Nathan Philips in the dim-retard party ... and have been for decades, now.

And oeb11, you don’t know your stuff. My first post was absolutely on topic., which to opine that this attorney is another fortune-seeking trial lawyer.

Yours, however, continued to exhibit your uncontrollable urge to insult and name call.

Get over it, bud. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
"Ignore" this (RM)-commieratfuck, above. Interactions with IT will only get you pointed/banned!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxIbq7HkalQ

• oeb11
  • 03-10-2019, 05:01 PM

Get over it, bud. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Methinks SomeOne takes this much too seriously! Chuckle

Look in a Mirror!
SomeOne taking new lessons about knowledge????

Avenatti is all that, and a DPST Leader and POTUS candidate. Fits right in with the DPST menagerie of candidates.