Name: j@n@y
Phone: 714-395-0008
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: new orleans
State: Louisiana
Address: chef m.
Activities: massage see ROS
Hair Length and Color: LONG dark, but died.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Amazing naturals. DD. 40 years old Good looking. Really. Fair skin. Youthful, kinda. Tight dress. some meet on her, in a good way, Build more like a Latina.
Recommendation: Yes
Been hearing a lot about her. PM me where this place is plz.
Could you pm the location and rates? Thanks.
Is this the same big titted viet that worked at the pad? I was always curious what happened with her and Cindy. I figured they would pop up someplace eventually.

Has anyone ever got the lowdown on why the pad closed
No this is not the same girl that was at the pad. She is a bit better looking then anything that was at the pad. Actually there are 2 ladies at this place, the other lady when dolled up is not bad looking either.

Rates vary as with anything else, if she likes you then you're in for a good time, at a normal rate, if not it's mechanical, and rates will vary.
address please
Thanks!
not both girls are better, just the one, Jenny. Mamasan does play games here by switching girls or Jenny busy, so be prepared for that. When I walk in she just smiles and starts calling Jenny. Lol. Price is not the same as the pad, so now it's 60 for 45 minutes plus tip. Tip runs anywhere from 140 to 200.. Just so you know
I,ve seen jenny and reviewed her. she does have a banging body and her attitude with me was very friendly.
i paid the usual and got great service from her and then some.
  • Sawft
  • 08-03-2019, 12:54 PM
Amen to that basscat I went to the pad because I wouldn’t get any hassle the price was reasonable so I was a regular for years. These new amps overcharge you and I can’t justify paying the going rate now
Yeah 160 is the perfect amp rate no more forsure
good massage good review