WARNING for Ladies Stop Doing VIDEOS Screening 🚩

Warning you Ladies these are scammers

They want you to FaceTime or Google Duo so they can record you etc

When I refused to do this morning he said he was reporting my ads and turning me over to police

I have been in this business 14yrs and I pay my Taxes

So some these are coming from overseas Some are religious groups trying to jam you up

Some are trying to get video confirmation of you to scam other clients

STOP Doing VIDEOS screening

Your risking yourself and others !!!!

The numbers are all over map and as I tour they hit me up in several different cities and states..

I can't stress enough These are SCAMMERS 🚩🚩🚩

Hazel Hayes
Help me understand - So what's the answer to show clients that you're the person in the pictures? With so many 10 year / 50 pounds away from what pictures show, why not? Serious question here.

What kind of scam can be done from a 30 second facetime video, fully clothed, nothing explicit said or done, maybe I don't understand. Maybe watch what you say, basically stick to common sense - "this is me" and hangup. Don't be silly and discuss prices, deeds, etc... Other than that, where does the scam come in?

After some texting, save it for the last piece of verification for both or something like that. If you're touring or tourists travel of course there's going to be different area codes.
Ladies always accept my dick pics as verification.
For one you/ we can be Recorde and Two do your home work on the provider you want to see , by checking reviews and see how offen she updates her photos.
When I get asked I just send you to my website!
For one you/ we can be Recorde and Two do your home work on the provider you want to see , by checking reviews and see how offen she updates her photos.
When I get asked I just send you to my website! Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
So you can be recorded, okay? and? if it's just your face / clothes and no illegal dialog, why not?

Because a picture has a copyright symbol and a year, doesn't mean that's when the picture was taken.

We can go down a rabbit hole of make-up, filters, photoshop, etc... reviews? Can't even trust Amazon reviews anymore.

I would prefer to stick to the original question of Where's the scam in a 30 second facetime?
Just use Signal video chat. Whomever initiates the call can delete all record of it off all devices. Same with text messages and voice calls. The receiver can delete all record off all the above on their device(s).

The big tech companies are big tech companies because the capture and sell your data and keep eternal log files.
Scammers! Scammers are everywhere....
Scammers! Scammers are everywhere.... Originally Posted by FocusedGamer
Best answer so far.
Do what makes you feel safe. Anything else is nobody’s business.
that’s crazy i’ve never heard of that one !! i don’t even consider facetime a full verification.
Do what makes you feel safe. Anything else is nobody’s business. Originally Posted by txdot-guy

This^^^^

Happy Hobbying!
Just use Signal video chat. Whomever initiates the call can delete all record of it off all devices. Same with text messages and voice calls. The receiver can delete all record off all the above on their device(s).

The big tech companies are big tech companies because the capture and sell your data and keep eternal log files. Originally Posted by Anonymous01
Can anyone verify this works?
I’ve never heard of anything that could delete files off of someone else’s phone
Lol
Then you want a DL or ID to be sent to you for proof
Can anyone verify this works?
I’ve never heard of anything that could delete files off of someone else’s phone Originally Posted by Hobbiestdave

...disappearing messages. You set the time limit (minutes, hours, days, weeks, months) and the message automatically disappears.

All of this happens because the texts, etc., are never on your phone. When you log on you access what's on Signal's cloud servers. Signal doesn't keep any log files. You can delete any content that you originally put on the cloud.

Does it work? Ask eff.org and / or Ed Snowden.

Signal is funded by private donation, and will not accept any funding from any big tech company.
  • BLM69
  • 08-11-2024, 04:39 PM
So you can be recorded, okay? and? if it's just your face / clothes and no illegal dialog, why not?

Because a picture has a copyright symbol and a year, doesn't mean that's when the picture was taken.

We can go down a rabbit hole of make-up, filters, photoshop, etc... reviews? Can't even trust Amazon reviews anymore.

I would prefer to stick to the original question of Where's the scam in a 30 second facetime? Originally Posted by pertpvyztrzv
Can't trust anyone who Photoshops their images and we know about the fake reviews just like Amazon 😂 when asked for any digital verification, just remember the Internet holds all your past ads, videos and post.it never goes away