Fantasy - role play ideas

Last month I was able to fulfill a role play fantasy. Ok, i know you're now thinking "what was it?" Ill just leave it at smoking hot So, while out on holiday break, I have been mulling over some additional fantasy / role play ideas. What do all the ladies and gents here have as fantasy ideas?
I did the movie producer/aspiring actress role play once. It played out nicely as she was willing to do anything to get the lead role.

Also did the boss/secretary role play, but it just digressed into normal sex as I guess a real boss/secretary thing would do as well.
well baby..I will be your way soon....pm me for some ideas! lol
Dallas are you cumin to the panhandle, it's about damn time!
after Jan 21 babe............
I am not really good at role playing...I am more into being a dominate figure over lil naughty boys caught doing bad things! Or having you dress as a "sexy lil lady" and then having fun together!
Sounds like my secretary need to take some dicktation....lol
I have been a very bad boy Dallas aka Mommy !!...8-)
mmmmmmmmmmmm yall naughty boys...Miss dee is headed that way soon with her saddlebag of toys for naughty boys!
I've done a LOT of roleplay...lol...naughty nurse and the good doctor..police officer/criminal..personal favorite was damsel in distress/Batman. Yes, Batman. He's effing hot.
I offer many role play scenarios with outfits (details on my website or PM me). I will be having a video blog soon acting out one of the role play scenarios
The standard ones are always good.

Teacher/Student
Massage Therapist/Client - I actually like to reverse this one where the therapist (female) starts coming onto a longtime client.

I did a student/student one that turned out nicely where another member of my class came over to try and convince me not to turn her in for cheating.

census taker/home owner - cute census taker comes over and ends up having to agree to answer my questions as well (I provided her with a list of questions that easily led to more suggestive topics).

But as Cpalmson said it can be kind of hard finding that special partner to carry these out completely. Most partners let them end up just devolving into a straight session which misses the point, IMHO.
When you are Dreaming all of your fantasies and role play ideas can come true... I would like to learn more new ones myself, let's turn them into a reality!!

Miss Dreams

Last month I was able to fulfill a role play fantasy. Ok, i know you're now thinking "what was it?" Ill just leave it at smoking hot So, while out on holiday break, I have been mulling over some additional fantasy / role play ideas. What do all the ladies and gents here have as fantasy ideas? Originally Posted by mac969