For all my fellow Boaters ⛵

Funny...
Attached Images File Type: jpg image.jpg (85.8 KB, 138 views)
yup

old sayin still true
a boat is a hole in the water to place money
HAHAHAA OMG to true!

My uncle has a placard in his house that says something similar to OSD's Quote ...
" A boat is a hole in the water into which one pours money"

I never understood that as a child, Now as an adult boat owner, I understand it far to well.

And I am Definately stealing this pic AB. Love it!!

Peace
PK
Love boats, love water...but...the two best days for a boat owner are the day you get the boat and the day you sell it. Boy can they suck down the $$$$....
Mine is in the water, all I need now is some time and some decent weather to enjoy it.
Mine is in the water, all I need now is some time and some decent weather to enjoy it. Originally Posted by olderguy1948
I'm jealous! Mine is still in the yard. I've been working on a major restoration process. Cosmetic not mechanical.
HAHAHAA OMG to true!

My uncle has a placard in his house that says something similar to OSD's Quote ...
" A boat is a hole in the water into which one pours money"

I never understood that as a child, Now as an adult boat owner, I understand it far to well.

And I am Definately stealing this pic AB. Love it!!

Peace
PK Originally Posted by Loki Pk
How do you think I got it?! Lol!
I went so far as to super impose my image over the Commodore pic. Obviously not on this image.
I thought of you while I was posting. Two images in particular. The Society pic, and the "What I think..." Pic. Not sure why, lol!
Owned a boat once. Two best days of owning a boat, the day you buy it, the day you sell it!!
I live on a lake, and all the boat owners talk about all winter, is that they cant wait until the good weather to get their boats on the water. All sumer all they do its bitch about the boat and the cost lol.

Autumn, you would look awesome in just the white jacket and hat
How do you think I got it?! Lol!
I went so far as to super impose my image over the Commodore pic. Obviously not on this image.
I thought of you while I was posting. Two images in particular. The Society pic, and the "What I think..." Pic. Not sure why, lol! Originally Posted by Autumn Bolan
Probably because the pic in the 'what I think...' frame is VERY much me actually driving like that. On really good days up on Lake George i like to rocket up behind the big Day cruisers and Wake-Jump off the wahle tale wake. Nothing like being airborne at 60knots and seeing the faces on the Cocktailers in the Salon area of the cruiser who didn't see or hear me coming!
Just gotta remember to throttle down on Launch, lest I over-rev the big-block

And FUN was had by all!

peace
PK
Love Lake George but it gets too darn busy. I used to dock at Schroon Lake. Very nice lake.
I've heard Schroon Lake, is nice.
Maybe we should all do a M&G tie up on a lake of our choosing, lol!
Schroon is very very nice. My favorite. I don't have a boat but will float up on my inflatable raft. Can't get BWI on an inflatable!!
I'll tie your raft to my boat so you don't float away, lol!
I'll tie your raft to my boat so you don't float away, lol! Originally Posted by Autumn Bolan
After a few drinks, you may think about tying me to your anchor!! kidding!!