Hot "Older" Women

Helen Mirren, Julie Christie, Raquel Welch (who, IMNSHO, is hotter today than she was 30 years ago). Others?

Not so hot -- Jane Fonda and Goldie Hawn, both of whom failed to learn the lesson taught so well by Sally Field (who I wouldn't call "hot" but, damn, she's as cute today as she was as Gidget) that it's better to grow old naturally and gracefully and lay off the collagen and other "work".
  • Tiger
  • 06-30-2013, 06:47 PM
Ok, what's the minimum age for this list?
I'll leave it to you to determine what constitutes an "older" woman. You can see that the women in my list are all over 60. If you feel that women in their 50s are "older" women, go for it!
How about Vanessa Williams, or Donna mills ( the beautiful blonde from Knots Landing ) or Jaclyn Smith and Cheryl Ladd from Charlies Angels ???
Jane Seymour
Stevie Nicks
Joanna Lumley
Bernedette Peters

But Helen Mirren is my favourite by far. There is just something so sexy about her.
I though of Cheryl Ladd and Jaclyn Smith (who was and is drop dead gorgeous), but didn't want to be the only person posting in my own thread

I also thought of Susan Sarandon after I posted.

I always liked Bernadette Peters. And I agree 100% about Helen Mirren. Sexier than hell. I think she's getting hotter as she ages. But, I think I'll always feel that Julie Christie is the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. (But I've always had a big thing for Salma Hayek, who's getting up there and just as beautiful and sexy as ever.)(An aside -- ever seen Bandidas? Salma Hayek and Penelope Cruz. The movie sucks, but is a must-see for those who, like me, think those two women are gorgeous. Very hot movie!)
  • iggy
  • 07-01-2013, 11:01 PM
My all time favorite is Sophia Loren .
Carol Alt
Christie Brinkley
Lynda Carter
Michelle Pfeiffer