What will the political animal Obama do next?

Okay, here it is on the line. What will Obama do next?

Obama is still on record with wanting to attack Assad. Now he can and, in my opinion, will blame the House (that means republicans) for anything else that happens in Syria. We know that other presidents have pushed forward, right or wrong, when they made a decision but Mr. Feckless is not of the same character. He cares more about blaming people than doing what he thinks is the right thing to do. Unless, of course, the right thing to do is to blame the GOP. No, he will blame the GOP for anything and everything that goes poorly in Syria. Let us not forget that the democrats have been pretty silent during this whole affair. They can't oppose Obama within making him mad and they are afraid to oppose the wishes of their constituents. So they remain silent. I give Pelosi 3 days before she blames the GOP. That would be midnight of September 3rd.

Your turns.
Note: The first quote is from a similar thread started by JD:

Bush went "thru channels"..............there is plenty of time for Obama to do the same............... Originally Posted by Whirlaway

Okay, here it is on the line. What will Obama do next?

Obama is still on record with wanting to attack Assad. Now he can and, in my opinion, will blame the House (that means republicans) for anything else that happens in Syria. We know that other presidents have pushed forward, right or wrong, when they made a decision but Mr. Feckless is not of the same character. He cares more about blaming people than doing what he thinks is the right thing to do. Unless, of course, the right thing to do is to blame the GOP. No, he will blame the GOP for anything and everything that goes poorly in Syria. Let us not forget that the democrats have been pretty silent during this whole affair. They can't oppose Obama within making him mad and they are afraid to oppose the wishes of their constituents. So they remain silent. I give Pelosi 3 days before she blames the GOP. That would be midnight of September 3rd.

Your turns. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
This further confirms that in the eyes of the Idiots, Obama will be damned if we do and damned if we don't.
It was pretty slick of Him to get out of the bind by suddenly deciding that in this particular case it wasn't his job to decide. I wonder if he learned that move from Chief Justice John Roberts.
It was pretty slick of Him to get out of the bind by suddenly deciding that in this particular case it wasn't his job to decide. I wonder if he learned that move from Chief Justice John Roberts. Originally Posted by roaringfork
No. Hillary.
You need to start another thread on Obie asking congress. Getting as bad as Whirrly.
You need to start another thread on Obie asking congress. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Doesn't need to ....

"Now he can and, in my opinion, will blame the House (that means republicans) for anything else that happens in Syria."

Which "House" do you think he is posting about? I'll assume you have hangover.
Neither side is or friends or our allies.
The middle east is strage that way.
They have lived all of their existence under the control of which ever war ord was capable of the most control over the people.
Now we have some that are fighting for freedom that is a false freedom.
They are fighting to be controlled by their religion.

I still say let them gas themselves to oblivion and stay out of it.
The "House" did not draw a red line that cant be crossed, Obama did.
Doesn't need to ....

"Now he can and, in my opinion, will blame the House (that means republicans) for anything else that happens in Syria."

Which "House" do you think he is posting about? I'll assume you have hangover. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Obama is already blaming his whole inaction on 'partisan politics' even though members of both parties and even different factions of both parties don't want the US involved in this civil war.

Obama's waiting for Congress to come back in a week to back him up is the equivalent of "Wait until my Dad gets home." Very Presidential.

Yesterday, MSNBC was blaming the gassing of children on the TEA party. Yes, seriously.
Yesterday, MSNBC was blaming the gassing of children on the TEA party. Yes, seriously. Originally Posted by gnadfly
And so will the knit-wits on here ... so transparent.

Already have one raising the "Bush" name.. !!!!
And so will the knit-wits on here ... so transparent.

Already have one raising the "CLINTON" name.. !!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Once agin, I am forced to clean up after Lexi Liar!
Once agin, I am forced to clean up after BT! Originally Posted by bigtex
Do you honestly believe the name Clinton shouldn't be a part of this discourse?

Or have you started "gate-tailing" again?

Your man is now saying he changed his mind after talking to his ..... "Chief of Staff"!!!!! Holy Shit!

The Butler made him do it!!!!!
I do have to chang one thing on the OP, I give Pelosi three days AFTER THE CONGRESS RECONVENES. I just naturally assumed that with something of such importance the Congress would have called back immediately by the White House. Today, the plan is to wait until the 9th of the month.

One other thing, what will the mainstream media do? They will attack the GOP and accuse them of being fragmented and in complete disagreement with each other. I still find it strange that most democrats have remained silent up until yesterday evening but the GOP has agreed on one thing with few notable exceptions; Obama has to come to Congress to be advised and get consent. Of course, like the American people the GOP has many different ideas of what should be done next from no actions to boots on the ground. No, the GOP is in lock step with the opinions of the American people instead of lock step with the White House like the democratic party.
JD, you truly need to expand your information sources. To say that the "GOP has agreed on one thing with few notable exceptions" is simply not true.
and so it begins...
and so it begins... Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
and with new handles...