Nikki

Girl, I wouldnt see you if you offered it free.
I was miffed a couple years ago when you ghosted on me. I would have seen you then, But I find your personality repulsive and for some reason had a hard on for me. I couldnt give two fucks what you think of me and that was the reason I blocked you on twitter months ago. I have waisted too much time on you already, I wouldnt have bothered answering you at all but you were such a cunt I just had too.
Fuck off
I like this post.

Mean girl.

Never met her. Never talked to her.
But she blocked me on twitter and has attacked me several times. Very strange.
I like this post.

Mean girl.

Never met her. Never talked to her.
But she blocked me on twitter and has attacked me several times. Very strange. Originally Posted by Rainbird4668
gee and ya wounder Why still
I can feel the warmth of love radiating from this thread
I can feel the warmth of love radiating from this thread Originally Posted by winn dixie
Upset NY is all about love Sir

and well all is fair in love n war mmm till icky says NO that is
Or until "Points " are made
Girl, I wouldnt see you if you offered it free.
I was miffed a couple years ago when you ghosted on me. I would have seen you then, But I find your personality repulsive and for some reason had a hard on for me. I couldnt give two fucks what you think of me and that was the reason I blocked you on twitter months ago. I have waisted too much time on you already, I wouldnt have bothered answering you at all but you were such a cunt I just had too.
Fuck off Originally Posted by lilylivered
A truly ugly person. Another one who will end her days working truck stops in Altoona.
A truly ugly person. Another one who will end her days working truck stops in Altoona. Originally Posted by Withnail
insulting and not true I find

but then I will only drink with her
Gentlemen the last thread was closed for these same type of disrespectful comments

Do not open another on this subject

Closed