I tip my hat to you DFW Gents

Gentlemen,

I know it's only day 1 being back but here comes some drama. During the ECCIE vaca, I did notice a visitor that was going to visit Texas and I reached out. I asked a simple, modest question...do you offer 30 min dates? On P411, this bitch freaks out and goes an a rant that I'm a cheap piece of shit and losers like me should never be in the hobby; along with some other things that are not PG rated. Then she blocked me. I did complain to P411 but of course, they did nothing. I didn't appreciate her response at all.

For those who have P411, her name is Lauren from NYC:
https://preferred411.com/P56684

Apparently, a few gentlemen here in Dallas managed to piss her off and made her NOT visit Texas. Go through her Twitter (provided on P411 profile) long enough and you'll see her bitching about it.

To you gents, I say THANK YOU. You don't realize how much grief you guys saved from this worthless cunt. She says she's all class but in reality, she's a spoiled brat. It's up to us gents to make sure bitches like this DON'T come to Texas. Let's treat our locals and Good travelers (like Stunning Courtney) the right way and keep those POS' spoiled brats where they belong.

So DFW gents, I tip my hat to you for keeping her away.

Dude I cant believe courtney was here and we missed it. She's BEAUTIFUL. probably in my top 10 sessions. And I'm a picky bastard. You are so lucky.
She is part of a NYC "models" agencies.

I did see her ad on P411 when she was advertising in P411 Dallas and I liked what I saw and sent her a P411 PM, politely asking her if I could book with her.

Didn't question her menu or tried to haggle her prices.

She replied very rudely and I immediately blocked her.

I don't know if someone pissed her off before I PM her and she was just taking it out on me but regardless, that's just poor business practice and people skills on her part.

With that kind of attitude, she can stay the fuck in NYC where she was advertising 1000 roses.
seriously? $1000? wow. I think her dallas price was 1/4 of that. I like your new avatar CG LOL
She has different roses for different cities.

Here's her schedule from one of her about 13 ads currently running simultaneously on P411.

1. Kansas City - 05/27/2018 - 05/29/2018
2. Denver - 05/30/2018 - 06/03/2018
3. Minneapolis - 06/07/2018 - 06/08/2018
4. Madison - 06/10/2018 - 06/11/2018
5. Milwaukee - 06/11/2018 - 06/11/2018
6. Detroit - 06/18/2018 - 06/19/2018
7. Philadelphia - 06/21/2018 - 07/21/2018
8. Salt Lake City - By Request Only
9. Toledo - By Request Only
10. Chicago - To Be Announced
11. Knoxville - To Be Announced
12. Seattle - To Be Announced
Dang
I just notice this puta isn't on P411 currenty....so great job guys. Keep her off it and keep her out of Texas. Stick with the beautiful ladies we have here in TX.

edit: sorry for bumping old thread, I just now noticed.
MMM- you are usually pretty damn level headed. She must have pissed you off my man!
MMM- you are usually pretty damn level headed. She must have pissed you off my man! Originally Posted by Shep3.0

Yeah, 99% of the time, I'm level headed and cool as the other side of the pillow. This is the 1% otherwise. Sorry about that. I was just rejected to see a new lady in houston. She was extremely polite in turning me down (which I have absolutely no issue with) but it did remind me of Lauren's extremely rude rejection. The Dark side of the force took over.
She sounds like a bitch. I don’t really understand “touring” like she’s a rock star or something. NYC is fairly large, right? Has she seriously done everyone there and has to go out of state?? Except for Denver, Seattle and Chicago, I wouldn’t set foot in any of the other cities on her “2018 tour”. Yuck. She really skipped Dallas for Toledo??!

DFW is large enough for me and I have plenty of out of state clients here on business and I have several that drive in from Oklahoma and Louisiana. And all over Texas.

Southern ladies are best guys! We don’t need mean girls “visiting” our state. Especially Yankees. Stick with the nice and professional ladies here. Where no one wants a 1000 thorny flowers.

And P411 doesn’t allow different amounts of thorns than is listed on her home P411 profile. That may be why she’s gone. Ads are going away on 1-1-19 though. No more P411 “visiting” ads.
Not all Yankees are mean lol
Aww hell, somebody opened a can of worms.
I visited her site where she posted one self-alert after another.

She sounds like a bitch. I don’t really understand “touring” like she’s a rock star or something. NYC is fairly large, right? Has she seriously done everyone there and has to go out of state?? Except for Denver, Seattle and Chicago, I wouldn’t set foot in any of the other cities on her “2018 tour”. Yuck. She really skipped Dallas for Toledo??!

DFW is large enough for me and I have plenty of out of state clients here on business and I have several that drive in from Oklahoma and Louisiana. And all over Texas.

Southern ladies are best guys! We don’t need mean girls “visiting” our state. Especially Yankees. Stick with the nice and professional ladies here. Where no one wants a 1000 thorny flowers.

And P411 doesn’t allow different amounts of thorns than is listed on her home P411 profile. That may be why she’s gone. Ads are going away on 1-1-19 though. No more P411 “visiting” ads. Originally Posted by GingerKatt
I agree. Southern ladies are the best. I have hobbied in Miami, NYC, LA, DC and Phoenix. None compare to Texas girls.
seriously? $1000? wow. I think her dallas price was 1/4 of that. I like your new avatar CG LOL Originally Posted by cage196
That must be some extraordinary pussy!