ISO Magic Sophia

Anybody know what became of Magic Sophia? She hasn't returned a text in weeks, right about the time ECCIE went down. Not sure if this if the right forum in which to ask, but I miss that one....
Her and her "Management" could have very well been busted. As they not only busted sites but pimps and hoes too.
Hope you find her. She must have been sucking that dick from the back . Lol
I had seen Sophia numerous times as an indy. Started at that super upscale location adjacent the Galeria mall then for some odd reason she moved to that property in Farmers Branch. I felt it was odd being that she was only at the upscale location for maybe 3-4 months and a place like that usually only offers 6 or 12 month leases. She told me that she had a planned trip back home and would be gone for the month of April. She was supposed to return the first week of May. I've tried contacting her since and nothing. My last visit / communication with her was end of March just prior to her supposed trip.
I too am very curious about what happened to her, if anyone knows anything... please share.
Katy said shes still in Thailand
Any word on if she's back? Her P411 profile is back online.