Titleist12-14 Ran off with my purse with ID and car keys

This fool inboxed me to meet up. (I've met him before) and afterwards, he grabbed my purse and took off running took the stairs and I was naked....lucky my wallet was safe but he has my Id and car keys.

I'm so scared right now.....

Please help!!
That fuckin dick! I’ve seen him once or twice
He used me for two references today so I told the girls he was safe! Maybe only reason he never tried me is Because of my surveillance cameras! He text me wanting wanting appointment then suddenly went mia from convo this evening
He has to be stopped! I hate he did this to u!! I have his photo
I've seen him twice before on different mediums so I didn't think he would do this to me.
I've seen him twice before on different mediums so I didn't think he would do this to me. Originally Posted by IsisTheGoddess
Seems to not ever be able to let our guards down these days, regular or not! That shyt really pisses me off
I know his dumb ass is married so he shouldn’t do anything stupid with ur things, idiot probably needed cash!! Get your locks changed to be safe
Don't be scared. Be pissed. The chickenshit ran off!
Sorry that happened to you. This guy is such a jerk.
He has your car keys and ID??? Please call the police.
He used me for two references today so I told the girls he was safe! Maybe only reason he never tried me is Because of my surveillance cameras! He text me wanting wanting appointment then suddenly went mia from convo this evening
He has to be stopped! I hate he did this to u!! I have his photo Originally Posted by Exotic_gem
I hope I misunderstood: are you saying you vouched for this guy, but you’ve never seen him? If I did read that right, why?
He has your car keys and ID??? Please call the police. Originally Posted by BBW Katrina

2nd that

Seems to not ever be able to let our guards down these days, regular or not! That shyt really pisses me off
I know his dumb ass is married so he shouldn’t do anything stupid with ur things, idiot probably needed cash!! Get your locks changed to be safe Originally Posted by Exotic_gem

i wounder if he uses his regular cell phone or a hobby phone?

He has to be stopped! I hate he did this to u!! I have his photo Originally Posted by Exotic_gem
I hope I misunderstood: are you saying you vouched for this guy, but you’ve never seen him? If I did read that right, why? Originally Posted by TinMan

wow
I stated I’ve seen him before, and the reason he never tried to (rob me) is due to my cameras!!
It’s a hobby phone he uses

2nd that

i wounder if he uses his regular cell phone or a hobby phone?

wow Originally Posted by BossyWillson
These Cameras arent recording during sessions are they?
And call the cops he has way more to lose then you... especially if he is married...
I hope I misunderstood: are you saying you vouched for this guy, but you’ve never seen him? If I did read that right, why? Originally Posted by TinMan
Did you even read what you quoted? It was in the first line.
In plain view in front of my front door

These Cameras arent recording during sessions are they? Originally Posted by 7aurelius