This Sucks

Okay, been hobbying for 15 or so years that I can remember and have always been able to adapt in one way or another as websites came or went.

Biggest change was when providers could not list activities anymore on 411, but was able to work around that with other tactics. I put details in my profile for example. Now that site looks like it will make more changes, too

However, this latest change to the provider landscape really sucks. Not being able to know HOW MUCH and WHAT (activities) TO EXPECT are the two core questions. Once that is known, other things play into it like looks, IOP, ymmv, etc.....

However, it is getting to EXTREMELY difficult and time consuming to get to insight into the two basic questions - HOW MUCH and WHAT TO EXPECT !!!!

Okay, there I SAID IT..... I feel better now! For a while!
I get your frustration. I liked the old Eccie, too. I’m learning to live with those things they can’t change due to the new legal environment, and waiting patiently for the changes they can make.
I hear ya!! From my side it is very difficult to feel comfortable when I'm getting emails or texts asking those two pieces of info in the first communication. Feels very unsafe. But on the other hand I get that going through some verification when you my not want to meet seems ridiculous.
So I hear your side of it too but gosh it's disturbing the guys that won't see the other side of my fence too.
Yeah it has been a big pain in the ass to deal with.
A little effort and patience will payoff in the long run...

OP if you aren’t aware of a couple other sites that you can find this info...ask some guys you might trust or a lady friend....

I’d be happy to point you in the right direction ...just don’t think I can do it here
Joni,

You have been around long enough to know that the fucktards will never see the larger picture, or anything from a lady's point of view. Fucktards will always be fucktards.
Okay, been hobbying for 15 or so years that I can remember and have always been able to adapt in one way or another as websites came or went.
Biggest change was when providers could not list activities anymore on 411, but was able to work around that with other tactics. I put details in my profile for example. Now that site looks like it will make more changes, too
However, this latest change to the provider landscape really sucks. Not being able to know HOW MUCH and WHAT (activities) TO EXPECT are the two core questions. Once that is known, other things play into it like looks, IOP, ymmv, etc.....
However, it is getting to EXTREMELY difficult and time consuming to get to insight into the two basic questions - HOW MUCH and WHAT TO EXPECT !!!!Okay, there I SAID IT..... I feel better now! For a while! Originally Posted by phoenix637
So you don't have your Favorites: 147 marked. I been using it as a bucket list.

No new providers have been added to their database the last few months.
The Available Now Ads - Todays Availability is what is broken and abused.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2379445
After P411 changes in January the new environment will favor more professional ladies who upkeep websites hosted overseas or in Canada that allow rate and menu information. In 2004 many ladies maintained websites, refused to discuss rates or menu and referred clients to their reviews on TER or ASPD or elsewhere. They kept websites because at that time there was no P411 and no showcase page for ladies at ASPD. And everything was good.
The change for eccie isn't so much what you can say but where you can say it. Guys just need to put the same great information in the ROS. In private we can still do the same information sharing we always have.
The change for eccie isn't so much what you can say but where you can say it. Guys just need to put the same great information in the ROS. In private we can still do the same information sharing we always have. Originally Posted by playerplano
If only they would put useful information where it needs to go. Just like it would be great information to put the ladies name and location in the title of a review, yet so few do

And it would be awesome to not have a list of activities in public view and just let guys write their story of the encounter in ROS. This would encourage guys to either earn that PA with reviews of their own or pay for a membership.

Things are difficult for all of us and there will be a learning curve. I think we are just accustomed to not putting in too much effort to get what we want
PM's are your friend for exchanging details.
Once you have established contact with an Eccie member, you can move on to texting or emails.
Ladies will find having a website is good, too.
Yes it does.

I posted a nice well thought out ISO and no response except for one who couldn't read.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2379805
Yes it does.

I posted a nice well thought out ISO and no response except for one who couldn't read.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2379805 Originally Posted by CG2014
Ever looked at your own posting history? You’re a dick so nobody wants to sucks yours...be less dickish and you’ll probably get yours wet...IJS
QUOTED so if she edit her post and redacts it, it's still there:

You’re a dick so nobody wants to sucks yours...be less dickish and you’ll probably get yours wet...IJS Originally Posted by Analeese
^^^ RTM for Rude and Harassment and breaking the following forum guidelines here and not the first time I have reported your past unprovoked unwarranted hostile and rude replies toward me to the mods:

https://www.eccie.net/announcement.php?f=5

#1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly acceptable within reason…….but, start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences.

#3 - Disrespect to others, IN GENERAL, will be considered an item of low tolerance, especially when posting in our coed forums. Follow the Golden Rule and treat others as you wish to be treated yourself. This applies to fellow members as well as staff. We do not require that you have respect for us, but we do require that you treat us respectfully in the public forums. If you feel the need to vent, gripe, or blow off some steam regarding a staff member's action or decision, we ask that you keep it private. Email, RTM, or the PM system would be the appropriate avenue to take in such cases. In cases where you would like to request additional clarity about a staff decision, you are free to pursue an answer in either a public forum or private means of communication. If handled publicly, post your inquiry in a respectful manner.

#4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff.
I have never met you. I have never contacted you in PM here or on OH2 about an appointment. I have never made an appointment with you and then NCNS you. But you have been hostile toward me first at OH2 when ECCIE was on vacation, posting rude comments and replies after almost everyone of my posts at OH2 , none of those posts were directed at you, or even if I was just merely making a comment about the weather.

Not sure what your beef is with me and why you singled me out for harassment and hostility or what I did to earn such treatment by you.

Maybe you are just a keyboard bully! I don't know.

But I hope the mods will give you a nice banvacation.
Does not matter if I’ve never talked to you nor met you...i can still read....and my opinion remains...you’re a dick...especially on here...to women putting effort into replying to your ISO...do you think you’re like a gift to womankind or something?

You RTM everything ....I’m not a bully dude...just giving you some advice...do you think ladies have to sleep with you just cause you have money and offering 2 to 3 roses ....there are other men who have money too and are less dickish

Lmfao...what are you in elementary now? So what that you quoted me..I stand by statement...wasn’t meant to insult you ...it was brutal honesty...

I won’t get banned...I have exactly 1 point. I might get pointed. Oh well.

You don’t see your dickish ways though? Really? Just up there you said you posted a thoughtful nice iso and got no replies except from someone who couldn’t read..you don’t think that’s rude AF?

To us women...not all roses are good ones...and you sound like a big headache...I’m sure there is someone out there who will appreciate you and your posts...save your roses for them