When you are drunk enough ...

... to want to go through your contact list and drunk-text the ladies therein, but still sober enough to realize that's probably not a good idea. Best to head to bed. G'night, all.
Knowing when to quit is the key ...
Best idea Mr
... to want to go through your contact list and drunk-text the ladies therein, but still sober enough to realize that's probably not a good idea. Best to head to bed. G'night, all. Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
LMAO ! Where is the entertainment value in NOT drunk texting your contacts ? Especially if there are some exs in there ! Hell make a group text and watch the fireworks
just don't drive drunk & text
Nothing wrong with a little drunkn fun lol... As long as you have made a pre- if I get drunk I approve these ladies list. Don't stay from your list. Lol
Nothing wrong with a little drunkn fun lol... As long as you have made a pre- if I get drunk I approve these ladies list. Don't stay from your list. Lol Originally Posted by TexasJess
...there's a "sober" list you're supposed to have?

(I'm out! lol)
Lol that can get really embarrassing
i wish the ladies would drunk text me
i wish the ladies would drunk text me Originally Posted by ProFun
LOL.

I place that between "Can I bring a friend?" and "This one's on me" on the scale of likely to happen, probably right around, "That was fun. Can we do it again?"