Titleist12-14 is such a criminal!

I know I'm posting this a few days late but it's bc I've given him ample time to make it right and now he's just not responding!

Set an appt with me on Wednesday afternoon... everything seemed great about him... he was nice all in texts and even understood a time crunch I was dealing with checking into my hotel... when he got to my room something seemed off but I went against my better judgement... he claimed he left his wallet and cash at the bank but could PayPal me... gave him my real info to do so (I know I'm stupid) and there apparently was an error during processing bc it didn't go through and my hour session with the douchebag was already over... I made him try everything possible to pay me even told him he could bring it the next morning... he never showed but told me he had a meeting in Downtown Dallas so I offered to meet there... as of now no response or contact since... he is such a scam artist! And it's horrible to read how many girls he has done this to! I'm sorry ladies! We do NOT deserve this!

So beware ladies DO NOT SEE TITLEIST12-14 He will rip you off!
sorry for the loss of funds and being taken advantage of.
Geez. These guys. Im hearing so many stories lately off this site of guys doing the craziest shit to ladies. I think that the trash from other sites has defiantly trickled over here to eccie... And guys wonder why we send you thru so much screening. Im sorry this happened to you.
Yea I saw him earlier that day and he claimed he had a meeting he had to leave for and couldn't go to the bank then for... it's not even about the money to me it's more about his lying and how he keeps taking advantage of us!

Karma is a bad bitch and I hope he knows that!
Did you search his handle on eccie?

He’s a purse snatcher too apparently
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...leist12&page=2

If you need some pointers on looking up these guys handles I’ll be more than happy to help you or there are tons of ladies in the ladies area that can help answer questions for you hun

Sorry that happened
Ana
I'm still perplexed why nobody links his handle.. what's the big secret? it's almost like people want to knock someone privately, for a reason other than what is posted.

I see this time after time, that's why I am skeptical. I have no idea who the guy is, so I assume many others don't.. link his handle, when you don't you allow him to keep ripping ladies off.. SMDH
Titleist12-14.
Heres an ISO he posted 7/9
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1060730304
I'm still perplexed why nobody links his handle.. what's the big secret? it's almost like people want to knock someone privately, for a reason other than what is posted.

I see this time after time, that's why I am skeptical. I have no idea who the guy is, so I assume many others don't.. link his handle, when you don't you allow him to keep ripping ladies off.. SMDH Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I don't know why people haven't linked his profile either, so here it is:

His profile: Titleist12-14

His posts: Post Count

His Contact: Email him directly.
I felt this should be linked to his other recent crime spree of ripping off Providers.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2379046

Please Ladies, always research.
He has balls.

Seems like most user names with golf related are trouble makers. Lol
why wouldn't he be immediately banned? being on this site is a privilege.
Sorry to hear this happened to you Destinee. You are a great girl and wish it didn’t happen to you.

Guys like this really piss me off. Wish they would find something else to do with their time- like build model airplanes or collect baseball cards.
Well, hell. Look at his join date (virtual newbie) and posting history (nonexistent).

Those with no board presence should be treated differently than those with it. Yes, I say this because I don't want to be treated like a newbie when it comes to screening. I've been here (on Eccie) since Day One and not a single incident. Not a one.

Why should I or anyone else of similar dynamics (long time member, ton of reviews, mile long posting history) be subject to the same fine tooth screening of a guy that just joined last week??

Yes, ladies. I get it. What you do is difficult, risky, and takes a lot of courage. I applaud you all for that. But there are levels to this shit.

I checked one of his posts recently, an ISO. There was a whole page of responses from providers, saying they're available. This is all fine and dandy, part of the business. I'm sure they all asked for screening info, right??

I don't have a problem with being 'screened', except when it comes to RW info. Review and posting history should mean something, no? Otherwise, what's the point?
ISOs are an easy way for predators like Titeleist12-14 to lure victims. Perhaps he created multiple handles with different join dates. There will always be desperate ladies who won't screen. So Titelist12-14 will always find victims.

ISOs could be the downfall of eccie. If something worse than robbery occurs as a direct result of an ISO I'd expect national press attention to Eccie. LE possibly is preparing an ISO. No Craigslist and no Backpage so the worst elements in the hobby will find this place. When they all do they will bring the end to this website with them. Why? Because many of the ladies don't screen. In the current social and media environment--the Metoo era--a site like Eccie will be blamed by the special interest armies that lobbied for FOSTA.
He has balls.

Seems like most user names with golf related are trouble makers. Lol Originally Posted by dallasfan

Totally. Years and years of troublemakers seem to have a golf name associated. I wonder if he is a short asian guy that been terrorizing girls. Mode seems little different.