Locations. What area do you like best?

1. LEWISVILLE
  2. PLANO
  3. 635 & 75
  4. UPTOWN
  5. 35 LOVE FIELD
  6. GALLERIA

I have been reading a few guys complain about areas, traffic ect. Which area do you think is easiest accessible for you? I want to take the next 2 weeks to re-locate and meet a few new friends.

Jess
Well from the selfish perspective I live in Lewisville. None of those other ones I likely can do
I had read a few things a couple of months back that a few ladies had some issues out there. I personally like Lewisville.
Jc...what issues have they had?
where is Lewisville ?
Come out to rockwall area
  1. LEWISVILLE
  2. PLANO
  3. 635 & 75
  4. UPTOWN
  5. 35 LOVE FIELD
  6. GALLERIA

I have been reading a few guys complain about areas, traffic ect. Which area do you think is easiest accessible for you? I want to take the next 2 weeks to re-locate and meet a few new friends.

Jess Originally Posted by TexasJess
I'm close to DFW Int'l Airport / Coppell, so all of those areas for me are at least 20-30 mins out, with no traffic
where is Lewisville ? Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
...go to anyone's Bio Page and if they have images taken at a really nice pool... that's Lewisville. LMAO
Seems like most providers are in the Galleria or off 635/75.

Wish more would branch out towards Las Colinas or 635/35.
Seems like most providers are in the Galleria or off 635/75.

Wish more would branch out towards Las Colinas or 635/35. Originally Posted by dbjp101

Tomorrow I will be relocating to the Irving/Las Colinas area or Lewisville.

I just want to make sure where I go is safe of course.. If you guys have ideas feel free to inbox
Thanks, Jess
Lewisville!
where is Lewisville ? Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Lewisville is a northern suburb of Dallas. I live there. It's a nice area and I'm lucky to be there.
I have a incall off 121 & corporate in Lewisville I’m available at if you pre book appointment a day in advance 😘
I live on the west side of Fort Worth and rarely get to see anyone on my side of town. I hate North Dallas Ingalls for that reason. I think a lot of providers miss out on business up there. Central areas seem best overall. Mid cities work great and I always appreciate when someone sits the love to Fort Worth.
I have a incall off 121 & corporate in Lewisville I’m available at if you pre book appointment a day in advance �� Originally Posted by SerenityBanks
Sweetie this wasnt a advert or a iso for you to advertise your location.. This was a thread to ask guys about areas. But since your here... Why not I guess lol..Have a good one. Jess