How common are Outcalls?

Question for providers and clients.

Out of 10, how many of your encounters are Outcall?

Are there many ladies that prefer/only do Outcall? What about clients?

Thanks
  • OT8
  • 02-03-2019, 07:00 AM
Can't answer the first question as a client, but I only host and only after heavy research. My experience is 80% of P411 will do outcall. Probably less on Eccie. I don't hobby here, only a research tool.
as a Client - I rarely do Outcall, as I have very nosy and observant neighbors, maybe 1 out of 25 visits is outcall, and ONLY with a very short list of ladies I've seen multiple times before.

I would NEVER Outcall to my private residence with anyone I haven't seen before.
Joined Eccie in July 2015. I hobby once per week.
So guessing 130+ encounters over that time period..

ZERO OUTCALLS.

I am INCALL ONLY.
Prefer outcall. Some ladies won't until they've met at their incall. Incalls that are well kept apartments aren't bad. I don't like hotels as incalls. And sloppy apartments with a mattress on the floor are the worst.
Only when i travel. But travel is really my only playtime. Never had an outcall to my home seems too risky to me.
I think it largely depends on region, where a lady advertises, and her overall availability. For a long time, I was daytime only-- and I NEVER got requests for outcall, save a couple of long time regulars. Once I started having evening availability, I saw more outcalls, but mostly just for those evening slots.
  • vadc
  • 02-03-2019, 04:17 PM
2 out of 10 (only with no extra cost)
About 80% outcalls. I rarely do incalls.
Outcalls are preferred for me.
0, zilch,nada. Too many things can go wrong. Especially if you have a SO.
10 out of 10. I prefer outcalls for my own security. I always use upscale hotels so the ladies will feel comfortable. As for me, I'm not walking into an unknown. Yes, it's an added expense. Yes it's worth it.
I do several outcalls a month even though I have my own very nice, fully stocked incall. I see friends at their homes or travelers at very nice hotels. I have never had any issues, but then again I am big on my screening processes.
Outcall has always been preferred, and what I am back to exclusively.
On a 7 day tour in Dallas, I'll do about 3 outcall's ,
To upscale hotels for traveling gent's downtown
or with in a 30mins drive , mostly in the evening , after they are done with meeting's

Screening is the same as for incall , I love visiting other upscale hotels , that i'v not stayed in !