Question for the ladies:butthole maintenance

With butthole pleasures at an all time high.(just my assumption lol) the need for butthole skin care is at an all time high.
We’ve all seen it, women with beautiful skin around their butthole. I’m not talking about bleaching, just nice skin around the butthole.
So how do you do it. This may be the gayest thing ive ever asked, but how do you make your butthole so nice, especially with shaving the area.
Asking for a a friend.
Since I'm fully unshaven, I like to keep my asshole as well as my pussy hairy. Hairiness considered, my ass still tastes just as sweet.

When preparing for receiving rimming or anal sex, I douche. Other people should do what they feel most comfortable with, but most of the resources I've come across suggest it's not ideal to use chemically products.
Aloevera natural lubrication directly from the plant! Prevents chaffing. This is a serious ? Necessary guys if truckers n gals for hmm Beauty for you!
Thanks ladies!!! Allureous does the Alovera help after shaving? I get a little sensitive down there.
With butthole pleasures at an all time high.(just my assumption lol) the need for butthole skin care is at an all time high.
We’ve all seen it, women with beautiful skin around their butthole. I’m not talking about bleaching, just nice skin around the butthole.
So how do you do it. This may be the gayest thing ive ever asked, but how do you make your butthole so nice, especially with shaving the area.
Asking for a a friend. Originally Posted by Charley3
Pretty gay, would be much gayer if you asked us guys. Thank you for being not too gay.
Aloe vera softens the skin without clogging pores like soaps with alcohol or impurities can. It will moisturize without being greasy. Aloe can also be used as an aftershave treatment as it will both hydrate the skin and help soothe razor burn and small nicks. Great for beards also gents! Aloe vera extract is highly effective in maintaining skin hydration and improving elasticity. It also kill the bacteria so new skin cells can be rejuvenated, Before and after shaving! Aloe is soothing after a sunburn indoor or outdoor tanning! Helps redness disappear with the intense hydrating factor.Amazing plant for all.
I will be buying Aloe Vera soon. Hopefully there isn’t a million aloe Vera options.
My “friend” says thank you. ��
I will be buying Aloe Vera soon. Hopefully there isn’t a million aloe Vera options.
My “friend” says thank you. �� Originally Posted by Charley3
For your butthole?
Pretty gay, would be much gayer if you asked us guys. Thank you for being not too gay. Originally Posted by mydixywrecked
Your welcome.
But I’ll bet dozens of guys will buy aloe Vera as a result of this discussion. Nothing beats a nice healthy butthole.
For your butthole? Originally Posted by bambino
Well....ok it is! What can I say, More and more girls are into giving and receiving rimjobs. So do I. If we’re going down that path we owe it to our partners to do everything possible to have a nice butthole.
If we don’t take care of our buttholes then the terrorists win!!
Honestly, (and I'll preemptively say that I'm more of a giver than a taker where this matter is concerned) I'm cool with * clean, dry skin*. Moisture + body temperature = ideal conditions for germ growth.
Well....ok it is! What can I say, More and more girls are into giving and receiving rimjobs. So do I. If we’re going down that path we owe it to our partners to do everything possible to have a nice butthole.
If we don’t take care of our buttholes then the terrorists win!! Originally Posted by Charley3
Back in the Indy’s days CMWYL was the queen of Butthole Hole Bleaching. Or BHB for short. It was rumored that she gave a mean rimmer too!!!!!!
I buy my aloe from this site. http://https://www.aromatics.com/products/aloe-vera-gel

Www.aromatics.com in case the link doesn’t work

It’s the best
I buy my aloe from this site. http://https://www.aromatics.com/products/aloe-vera-gel

Www.aromatics.com in case the link doesn’t work

It’s the best Originally Posted by Dreamgurrl
Thank you sexy lady. I’m sure you have a nice butthole. I’ll check this out.
Natural Aloe vera is amazing and has so many uses. When I was growing up, we always had the plant in our home. Very informative thread.