FREE SEX!

Is there such a thing?

Discuss freely.
I can't wait to see how this goes...
Yes, masterbation
Yes, masterbation. Originally Posted by bambino
I'd tend to agree with that, unless you count the fact that masturbating has cost more than one person a marriage.
I personally know a few.
I'd tend to agree with that, unless you count the fact that masturbating has cost more than one person a marriage.
I personally know a few. Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
That’s harsh.
Oh hell no No such thing as free sex.

Even masturbation is not free -

1. I have/have had toys I use for that cost about as much as a session (if not more)

2. People pay me to masturbate via snatchchat

3. The water and washcloth or babywipes you use to wipe up the cum are not free.

4. The lotion or lubes used to masturbate are not free.

There is no such thing as free sex.
yes A wet dream.
yes A wet dream. Originally Posted by wood469
They’ll find a way to add cost to it. Divorce, washing machine costs.
Got out eearlyer today from eerie county jail. even but sex behind(hehehe) bars aint free. Nufn free. my boty hole to tite to give free bust a nut gonna cost to tap it but now me broke so i be real chep
Got out eearlyer today from eerie county jail. even but sex behind(hehehe) bars aint free. Nufn free. my boty hole to tite to give free bust a nut gonna cost to tap it but now me broke so i be real chep Originally Posted by The Lawn Boy

Wtf?

Anyways nope... no such thing. My opinion is because the way female mentality and feminism has evolved there's basically no hope for free sex in this day and age even in a normal relationship.

Again, my opinion, all women in a way, shape, or form, are prostitutes... in a sense.

Of course some are just more upfront about it.
  • Dlh
  • 09-30-2019, 10:15 PM
^^^yup^^^
Got out eearlyer today from eerie county jail. even but sex behind(hehehe) bars aint free. Nufn free. my boty hole to tite to give free bust a nut gonna cost to tap it but now me broke so i be real chep Originally Posted by The Lawn Boy
Well alrighty then, thanks so much for sharing this with us.
having a dry wank outdoors is free...except for the emotional price of catholic guilt that occurs afterwards. #jesusiswatching
having a dry wank outdoors is free...except for the emotional price of catholic guilt that occurs afterwards. #jesusiswatching Originally Posted by yinzerpgh
What about the fines and court costs if you get caught? Not free.

Now Zappala has cameras all over the city watching us. Who knows... he might like to watch you guys wank it?
What about the fines and court costs if you get caught? Not free.

Now Zappala has cameras all over the city watching us. Who knows... he might like to watch you guys wank it? Originally Posted by Gabrielle

And in some states it gets one put on the sexual offenders list.
Heavy price to pay for a wank.
yes A wet dream. Originally Posted by wood469
This is free sex.
Little messy but free.

And Bam
The cost of laundering the sheets is inescapable anyway and unrelated to sex.
Unless you're a SW