Site down

well that timing of the site going down during our 9p posting deadline for weekend ad sure sucked. the site sees to be having lot of issues lately. what;s up with that?
ya chat out as well ??
I couldn't get on at 8:50. It's a goddam conspiracy, I tell ya! I needed to post an ad so I can steal all the dick!
I suspect the North Koreans are at fault.

First the Banks and then Sony, now they are going after the third pillar of America's economic might--hookers and johns.
  • Toyz
  • 01-04-2015, 11:32 PM
well that timing of the site going down during our 9p posting deadline for weekend ad sure sucked. the site sees to be having lot of issues lately. what;s up with that?
Originally Posted by sue_nami
Originally Posted by Toyz
That is fucking hilarious! Thank you, I just laughed out loud and my SO sitting across the room asked me what was so funny. Had to close window and make up something very quickly.
  • Toyz
  • 01-05-2015, 12:07 AM
That is fucking hilarious! Thank you, I just laughed out loud and my SO sitting across the room asked me what was so funny. Had to close window and make up something very quickly. Originally Posted by VLombardi
Thanks VL!!!

Sooooo many won't get it...but the few that do, like you, will REALLY get it!

"Theres a sale at Penneys"!!

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...35C32B5588AFA0
lmao!!!
It's a gamble trying for the buzzer beater, sometimes you win, sometimes you have no ad.
That was a pain in the ass, I tried to get on here for almost 2 hours after the Cowboys game. But if it allowed a new face on page one for a week, then I'm glad it happened. It does get kinda of annoying seeing the same two faces every Sunday night week in week out. Although I've never seen Mimi I think she is more than deserving of the Sunday night spot for a change...
I think the eccie refs penalized eccie after the game, but decided to pick up the flag 2 hrs later
(and yes, I'm a Cowboys fan since birth)
  • Loxly
  • 01-05-2015, 09:25 AM
"... picked a hell of a time to quit posting!"
".....Have you ever seen a grown man naked?"
"It's okay, I speak jive".
YEAH! I was trying to get my Sunday Funday posting in so I could get all the good guys to cum for a visit!
I even asked Aphrodite if she was able to put something up since I couldn't. We have been offering 4hand job...No go!