Activities: none
Session Length: -
Fee: -
Hair Length and Color: ?
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: No Show
Recommendation: No
Thanks for the heads up, will take her off my to do list.
Sorry that happened.
  • ztonk
  • 01-23-2016, 10:21 AM
Moved from Independent Reviews to Coed Discussions since no meeting took place.

ztonk
AustinModStaff
That is definitely a No Go for me. She is a Pass

I've had something similar happen at least 2 times I can think of off hand. Sorry you've become a member of the club.

She fucked you over pure and simple and I'm glad you put it out there for others to see. She's on P411 as Oh So Sexy Brooke P205593, if you want you can send the link to this review to them and request it be pinned to her profile so others can have a handy link when doing their research.

Good luck with the next one.

E
<sarcasm>
Sounds like you just need to work harder to become a regular so you can bump other dudes appointments.
</sarcasm>

Sorry this happened to you.
Thanks for sharing, "you can see me after my regular " is a little too honest. "My car battery us dead for an hour" would have been a better one.

She looks good, hopefully this is not the norm.
Very unprofessional if that's how it went down and she took on reg before you. It should be first come first serve,.
Very unprofessional if that's how it went down and she took on reg before you. It should be first come first serve,. Originally Posted by shayla84
Or First served first cum.
Lol very true Lol let me just get all you guys lined up whoever comes first wins hhr free my mouth will be wide open lmfao
That's a joke by the way lol
What a selfish asshole. The OP needs to find a way to get back at her sorry ass.
She was coming to this guys house to do a double with me. You didn't miss much, showed up drunk covered in glitter and perfume.
Wow smfh