Roger Ailes = Fair and Balanced

1940 - 2017

“I have a soft spot for Joe Biden. I like him. But he’s dumb as an ashtray.”
So he's smarter than WTF?

I'd like to thank Roger for all the hot new chicks.
^^^^ this
It's being reported that he died from a Brain Hemorrhage as a result from falling and hitting his head a few days ago.

I was thinking heart attack.

I guess us old guys have to be careful.
It's being reported that he died from a Brain Hemorrhage as a result from falling and hitting his head a few days ago.

I was thinking heart attack.

I guess us old guys have to be careful. Originally Posted by Jackie S
He was a hemophiliac and the internal bleeding did him in.
https://usnews.newsvine.com/_news/20...-as-an-ashtray

might have to read this, it came out 5 years back but the man pulled no punches ..

Biden - "dumb as an ashtray"

Obama - "Lazy"

Gingrich - "prick"

Rubio "too nice to be a VP"
A political consultant turned journalist-ish.

Say no more...

Say no more... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
He was a TV consultant first and never was a journalist..

Say no more...Dumb Fuck.
He was a hemophiliac and the internal bleeding did him in. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

more like a clone ... witness protection ... don't talk thing

...talk to cjohnny54 the other day ... the control people tech. is afraid/op on the 4, the beeming tech, and 5 ... guess when you not the most powerful one out there
even if uber took some of the money ... it the one that RIG ZERO all this time and still doing it cjohnny54 want ... even if its the president of some group or oil tycoon
He was a TV consultant first and never was a journalist..

Say no more...Dumb Fuck. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
assup yearns for the day that Dastardly Dan Rather and Lyin Brian Williams open their " journalism " school. He hopes to get the gloryhole concession at the school by allowing both of them to make him " air tight " after he picks their dingleberries !
  • DSK
  • 05-19-2017, 03:57 AM

Say no more... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Any faggot can call himself a journalist, you unemployed homosexual.
Any faggot can call himself a journalist, you unemployed homosexual. Originally Posted by DSK
So does that mean that assup will be starting The Gloryhole Times ? ! Written on toilet paper, of course !
Any faggot can call himself a journalist, you unemployed homosexual. Originally Posted by DSK
Even faggots are loath to lower themselves to the level of a journalist! Calling Ailes a journalist makes a faggot like assup feel better about himself!
  • DSK
  • 05-19-2017, 10:08 AM
So does that mean that assup will be starting The Gloryhole Times ? ! Written on toilet paper, of course ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
They would be his journalistic legacy of shame.