Thoughts And Prayers For Eccie

My eccie have you lost weight? You're looking slimmer now. Did you drop a couple forums?

Anybody have a rendezvous location in case the site goes down? Feel free to email me at therealgnadfly at protonmail dot com in case you don't want the Austin stalkers to follow.
Trump fatigue is setting in. Note to Donald Trump. Shut Up. Good luck on your new forum Gnad. Here’s a preview. “ I love Trump. Me To. Fucking libtards. Yeah Trump is great. They ain’t taking my gun. Mine either” . Blah motherfuckin Blah........pathetic bunch of losers
Fucking libtards........pathetic bunch of losers Originally Posted by themystic
Here, I fixed your lack of stream of consciousness.
Was he ever conscious...
IGNORING

(Tee hee hee. What a fumduck)
My eccie have you lost weight? You're looking slimmer now. Did you drop a couple forums?

Anybody have a rendezvous location in case the site goes down? Feel free to email me at therealgnadfly at protonmail dot com in case you don't want the Austin stalkers to follow. Originally Posted by gnadfly
You mean the DHS and FBI?

I have a feeling they’re already monitoring some of the “posters” in this forum.

Keep waving your red flags!

I have a feeling they’re already monitoring some of the “posters” in this forum.

Keep waving your red flags! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yssup, i can guarantee they're not after you! Those gumment agencies are seeking intelligence. You sir have none! You're in the clear! bahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahah
ahahah
Yssup, i can guarantee they're not after you! Those gumment agencies are seeking intelligence. You sir have none! You're in the clear! bahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahah
ahahah Originally Posted by winn dixie
This would make an excellent sig line!!
Was he ever conscious... Originally Posted by bb1961
In the liberal way of following their handlers.

I agree the FBI and DHS should monitor the DPST's.
I agree the FBI and DHS should monitor the DPST's. Originally Posted by friendly fred
lmao
Wasn't this an Elmer Fudd moment for yssup!
His silence in this thread after that last post speaks volumes!

ooppsie

Better hurry up the posting Assup before they shut down the site. If I were in the FBI I'd start with the top posters. Then I'd flip over the top reviewers. No need to worry there as most of your reviews are fake.
I don’t think ECCIE is going anywhere. Not soon anyways.

ara .. ya sure of that? like you were sure Clinton would win?

how'd that turn out for ya?

BAHHAHHAHAAAAAAA

thank you troll poster!

check your PM's!
No need to worry there as most of your reviews are fake. Originally Posted by gnadfly
That's what the subjects report! Their thongs are "intake"!