Specific Thread

I know that is takes space but I was wondering if in the main page when you hit Kansas city metro area if you could add a Wichita Forum. KC is very far from me and I do not travel there often I thought the convienance of having its own forum would help hobbyists and providers and lest we forget me.

Just curious Thanks,

Ont.
That has been talked about to death. At the moment in time we are one happy family, but wichita has plans to separate from the union so the uprising will be coming. General COG will lead the troops for Wichita!
...the forum is KC and Kansas. So Topeka, Salina, WIchita, and KC all go in the same space. Infact most of the Missouri side is on the KC & KS board. When you place an ad, just say Wichita. IF there were tons of ladies in Emporia and 8 other cities like there are in Texas, each could have it;s own small board but there is not enough volume to carry seperate sections.

Missouri gets interior Missouri and St Louis, but not KC MO so it is even odder for Missouri providers to the west side of the state to post here!
  • Dawgs
  • 07-21-2012, 11:44 AM
That has been talked about to death. At the moment in time we are one happy family, but wichita has plans to separate from the union so the uprising will be coming. General COG will lead the troops for Wichita! Originally Posted by The DarkSide
We don't want to separate from the union, we just want to be part of the union!!