Activities: bbbj dt
Session Length: 25 minutes
Fee: 30
Hair Color and Length: blonde, short
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: pleasant face
Recommendation: Yes
tell us more.. how did you meet her? any link? if we dial the number, will she invite us to her crib?
I was on my bike waiting on plan a, pulled to the side of the road for the call. Ruth said something about the bike as she walked by. We started a conversation. If you call tell her you read a review. She'll invite you. No link, I met her on the street.

a little more info, please..

what happened with plan A? did you just ditch her? how did you arrive at $30 for Ruth? did she offer more than BJ?
Chung my friend be honest. You are only interested because of cheap fee. I will loan u some money buddy. I do not want to read about this from you LOL
Chung my friend be honest. You are only interested because of cheap fee. I will loan u some money buddy. I do not want to read about this from you LOL Originally Posted by General Feuerbacher
hey General, I don't see you around here enough anymore! well, I am intrigued about this Chick, and maybe not in a good way, lol
a little more info, please..

what happened with plan A? did you just ditch her? how did you arrive at $30 for Ruth? did she offer more than BJ? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Plan A Stood me up. Never heard from her again. BP girl. This one took her kid somewhere and came back. I took her to a little sports bar around the corner, had a beer, she told her story, I explained my need. The $30 is what I offered. I do not believe there are any issues other than poverty. There is more on the table, byoc.

Have fun.
thanks rew1256.. I'm going to attempt to see this Chick next week.. during the day, when that young one is in school!
Yo chung,If it works out to be good PM me and do not tell these horndogs.LOL If bad do not tell me as some of your reviews make me feel sick.LOL
Plan A Stood me up. Never heard from her again. BP girl. This one took her kid somewhere and came back. I took her to a little sports bar around the corner, had a beer, she told her story, I explained my need. The $30 is what I offered. I do not believe there are any issues other than poverty. There is more on the table, byoc.

Have fun. Originally Posted by rew1256
Byoc...Bring Your Own Cock??
Byoc...Bring Your Own Cock?? Originally Posted by Prolongus

Close
Byoc...Bring Your Own Cock?? Originally Posted by Prolongus
Sure, why not. Waldt.