Here we go... Is this alert-worthy?

Over the years, I've received inquiries about my service that range from questions about my rates to questions about my location to questions about activities. For years, I've had a policy of never answering an email or PM from anyone who writes to ask me whether or not I condone or participate in illegal activities. I would ballpark the percentage of inquiries I don't answer because of this policy to be about 75%. If I posted an alert for every inquiry or request for illegal services, I wouldn't have a lot of time left on my hands, but today I received an inquiry that asks for a specific and risky activity that I think may be alert-worthy, but I want to ask before I post it.

The inquiry asked if I offer bbfs or know anyone who does.

On one hand, I think since the guy is up front asking for it, he's not going to be pushy about it in session with a lady who doesn't do this. I don't know the guy or what he's capable of, though.

I don't think that knowing that's what the guy wants means that any of the ladies he's seen allow this activity, but I do think that other people will not see it the same way. This type of alert could have an impact that could hurt someone's business or damage her life/lifestyle altogether.

So, my question for the board... Should I post the handle of a member who is looking for bbfs, bareback, gfe+++ or unprotected intercourse (regardless of what they call it) in the alert section, or do I just send the guy's inquiry to the circular file?
Just had the exact same email... today... Dal*o*19*5 was the handle... i informed him that it is not worth it.. if he is married.. how would he explain to his wife.. of XX years.. that she has to go get tested for aids.. or syphillis.. cause he likes to hobby unsafe... he sent email..stating i was correct... and that he would probably never go thru with it..

i said.. well i' hope not... your hobby is NOT your wifes... and since there is not way to tell at the time of session... if the provider you are seeing has anything.. and it would take weeks.. some times years for certain things to come .. up.. why risk it...
I'd share it with the other ladies, but I don't think putting it into the general population would be very productive.
Was it an email or a PM through the site? I ask because there is a trend for people to "borrow" handles of hobbyists.

That said, if it's a PM the rules then prohibit sharing the info.
Amber it took me all of 10 seconds to know who you are talking about!
mine was in email thru eccie thru his handle on here
Was it an email or a PM through the site? I ask because there is a trend for people to "borrow" handles of hobbyists.

That said, if it's a PM the rules then prohibit sharing the info. Originally Posted by Fort Worth Punk
Actually, the rule you are referring to applies equally to email as it does to private messages. I may need a little clarification on the rule.

#9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed. Originally Posted by St.Christopher
Does this rule dictate that we can't mention the content of a PM? Or does the rule prohibit quoting the content of a PM? Mods?

Regardless, the inquiry at hand came via PM.

was the handle... Originally Posted by Amber Rain
Same guy.

I'd share it with the other ladies Originally Posted by kuppler
I only know of one place to post this. Anyone wanna help me out?
i got the same thing same handle.... just a troll nothing to freak about
Unless you owe rktman money, it is not alert worthy.

just kidding.
Providers and clients are quick to complain about police and bible thumpers who want to outlaw prostitution. But this thread is essentially trying to do the same thing in regards to bbfs. I'd never engage in bbfs. It's completely disgusting. But who am I to try to dictate my beliefs on someone else? Everybody has to determine their own level of risk. People can get antibiotic resistant gonorrhea and syphilis from bbbj, but 90% of providers and hobbyists partake. Are we going to post an alert everytime someone mentions bbbj?

You never know the background of the client or provider you're screwing. A client could have bbfs with an hiv positive street walker and then show up for an appointment with a provider less than an hour later. The provider doesn't hesitate in sucking his dick like a hoover vacuum cleaner. Likewise, a provider could have bbfs with her hiv positive pimp and then have an appointment with a client less than an hour later. The client doesn't hesitate going down on her. You can't control the actions or beliefs of others. But as long as you're practing safe sex you have nothing to worry about. It all comes down to personal preference and responsibility.
I got the same pm....why do men even want that? I know it feels good but that's nearly suicidle.
I consider for something to be posted in alerts on ECCIE to involve being majorly shorted, violent, dangerous or LE. Anything and Everything else to be on providerbuzz
From the "board" perspective it's not alert material (dumb maybe) but not against any of the rules....your body your choice.
Why on earth do the men need to know? Seriously. What benefit is there? This seems troll-like to even ask this Q. Now if u want to post it in the ladies room (or whatever it's called), that seems worthwhile. I'm curious to an answer to my question.
I got pm from him too! I thought he was targeting me because I am new. Guess he is busy on his pm to all of us