Huntsman Out - Endorses Romney

Brother. Looks more and more like Romney everyday.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics...t-of-gop-race/

Well isn't Huntsman a Mormon as well- I am not surprised he endorsed Romney.
No guarantee that those votes will go to Romney. The question is are those anti-Romney votes or moderate GOP votes.
Sad only one I liked, but what do I know about the republican mind anymore.
  • Old-T
  • 01-16-2012, 06:53 AM
No guarantee that those votes will go to Romney. The question is are those anti-Romney votes or moderate GOP votes. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Sure would be nice to see moderate republicans start speaking up. Or moderate democrats. Or moderate sane people of any party.
  • WTF
  • 01-16-2012, 08:38 AM
Sure would be nice to see moderate republicans start speaking up. Or moderate democrats. Or moderate sane people of any party. Originally Posted by Old-T
LOL ain't that the truth!

The Moderates do not have a party!

Well Ron Paul but he does not stand a chance. The Neo-Cons hate him as do the Social Conseratives. On the left , it is the lovers of the welfare state that hate RP!
No surprise there
President Mitt Romney.
It's really hard to see a clear path for any candidate except Romney at this point unless he shits and falls back in it somehow. Frankly, Huntsman's endorsement won't mean much.

It will be interesting to see what happens when Perry presumably drops out after S.Carolina and the field basically becomes Romney, Santorum, and Paul. It's possible Santorum will pick up and coalesce the support of the anti-Romney vote, but he certainly shows no signs of it happening yet. Newt will stay in at least through Florida, I suspect and continue to bleed funds. Paul is not likely to get much less than 20% nor even get much more than 25%, as always. Looks like Obama v. Romney barring the greatly unforeseen.
TTH, the only reason Perry is still ih is because he is letting all of his buddies draw salaries from that big war chest he built up. It is sort of a new take on paying off politicol chronies.

He will quit when the money runs out.

As for Hunstman, he looked reall attractive untill he openned his mouth. Nothing came out.

Also, his Daddy is big time rich. He would not give him a dime. That does not bode well when your own Daddy want help.