Providers and Hobbyist, do you prefer outcall or incall?

This is a question that i have been wondering about for awhile. I have had a incall apartment every since i have been in the bussiness. I have been asked to do outcalls but have never felt safe, i know that may sound strange. I have been considering doing outcalls since I am starting to get alot more request for them. So my thinnking on this is were i might feel weird doing and outcall a gentlmen might feel weird coming to my place. So men, women, what are youre thoughts?
Not being from DFW I tend to prefer outcalls to my hotel since I seem to get lost fairly easy. I did buy a truck with a GPS though and may have to try it out when Im in DFW later this month.

dlbrand1
Hey love !! I prefer to do incalls only cause i know my surroundings and whats going on in my place were (and yes i know you have to screen but asshols get through screening sometimes) if i go to a gents home or whatever i dont know whats going on or if they have things hidding in there place to do harm to me or other wise. I have been considering doing them to but am still a little nervas.
Tara

I have been hobbying over 15 years and have had my share of both in and out calls...I always prefer an incall for the following reasons;

1. I just feel much safer
2. keeps my personal information, i.e address private
3. if the provider keeps a seperate incall location (not her residence) her private inormation remains private
4. altmosphere is much more comfortable,,,,no sterile Motel 6 feeling
5. if you become a regular, then you dont have to find yor new ATF each time

But every now and then, a good romp in a "No Tell Motel" is just the ticket.

Happy Hobbying!
4. altmosphere is much more comfortable,,,,no sterile Motel 6 feeling Originally Posted by drez63
Actually, an incall could be a Motel 6 as it doesn't have to be a regular apartment. Just any place that you go to see the lady. OTOH, outcall would be that she comes to see you (home, hotel, etc.)

Clarification may not be necessary but I thought I'd toss it in.

I know for me, discretion and privacy are very high on the priority list.

Incall makes it much easier to maintain these, the less of my info out there equals the less chance of SO finding out about my hobby.

Perhaps those without an SO don't have this dilema and outcalls work for them.
I prefer outcalls to my place of choice sometimes a hotel room I rented or my home. My Home is only used when the SO is out of town and I feel safe with the provider that I have seen before.

I am a shy nervous type of guy and like to feel safe in my surrounds...probably the same for the ladies.
I prefer incall to a provider's apartment or condo. It seems to put both parties at ease being in a familiar surrounding.

Before I moved to Dallas, I would have a provider do an outcall to my hotel. They didn't seem to have any hesitations or at least any I could see.
With most of the ladies Ive seen in out call there is a great deal of screening involved. They must feel comfortable with me before they will see me at my hotel. I usually try to call a day or two early to set it up to give them time for the screening process and let the ladies fell comfortable. I have been told by ladies who both do incall and out that safety and Johnny LAW is a very big concern.

My recommendation to you Tara is, If you don't have the time to verify someone and feel comfortable with them in an out call setting, stay at your incall, its your comfort zone.
I have only done outcall once or twice while traveling on business. I don't do that anymore even when out of town on travel.

For Sure, Incall only in DFW due to discretion and privacy concerns. I don't rent a hotel room locally for any reason, nor will I invite a provider to my place. Just too much risk.
Tara I don't see any problems doing outcalls for a previous client who has seen you at your incall.

As far as outcalls to a new client, it would have to be someone who was strongly recommended to you by one or two providers you know well and trust.

And watch out for the hidden cameras, that's the one thing girls tell me they fear most about outcalls, not weapons, ripoffs, or foul play.
Incall is my choice.
Hey love !! I prefer to do incalls only cause i know my surroundings and whats going on in my place were (and yes i know you have to screen but asshols get through screening sometimes) if i go to a gents home or whatever i dont know whats going on or if they have things hidding in there place to do harm to me or other wise. I have been considering doing them to but am still a little nervas. Originally Posted by Kaci Snow
I guess that I prefer outcalls for the same reason that Kaci prefers incall. I am more comfortable in my surroundings and feel safe from third parties or other threats such as BFs or accomlices at the incall or it's parking lot.
To me the best compromise is a hotel with a secure lobby and elevator. But I am usually willing to take my chances at a nice provider incall.
incalls only
I prefer Incall for local clients: Everything is set up just how I like it, clean towels, lots of candles, beverages, the music I like, well stocked with male and female toiletries...etc. I don't have to take time to get set up, find a radio station, ask for items, or worry that their place is dirty. I just feel bad when the client has a SO and we are having fun time in their bed, or the room is filled of pics of her and the kids.

If the client is from out of town, I prefer to do outcalls. Even if he has dozens of reviews, I still don't feel comfortable. Plus, my place is kinda difficult to find even for local gentlemen, so it's just easier for me to go to them instead of having a client 30 mins late and frustrated bc he's lost