Kerry signs UN small arms treaty.

• CJ7
  • 09-25-2013, 10:08 AM
take a breath and read this, it'll be ok

http://www.snopes.com/politics/guns/untreaty.asp
Facts or fiction take your pick.
Ask yourself, why are we (Obama) signing this in the first place. Don't we have laws in place punishing people for selling weapons to bad people around the world? Why is the Senate (democrat and GOP) so against this treaty. Before you fall all over yourselves you may want to know why these people are against it as well.
  • CJ7
  • 09-25-2013, 11:24 AM
Ask yourself, why are we (Obama) signing this in the first place. Don't we have laws in place punishing people for selling weapons to bad people around the world? Why is the Senate (democrat and GOP) so against this treaty. Before you fall all over yourselves you may want to know why these people are against it as well. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

ask yourself why you are bitching about something that doesn't have any effect on the citizens of this country ??

or do you want to be like Iran, North Korea, and Syria, and not sign the INTERNATIONAL treaty??
I seriously doubt that HatinKayla even knows what the treaty says
OMG thanks so much CJ7. I actually feel a lot better. Except I can't believe snopes anymore. They were caught lying. And lying for the left made it worse.

Ill still hope though. Didn't you leave me a message? My phone died and I'm trying to remember who called.
  • CJ7
  • 09-25-2013, 12:26 PM
OMG thanks so much CJ7. I actually feel a lot better. Except I can't believe snopes anymore. They were caught lying. And lying for the left made it worse.

Ill still hope though. Didn't you leave me a message? My phone died and I'm trying to remember who called. Originally Posted by LovingKayla

I cant remember either .. but I'll pat Lurch on the back for separating the USA from Iran, North Korea, and Syria, and signing the treaty ..
ask yourself why you are bitching about something that doesn't have any effect on the citizens of this country ??

or do you want to be like Iran, North Korea, and Syria, and not sign the INTERNATIONAL treaty?? Originally Posted by CJ7
Is that the best you can do, CBJ7? That's a elementary school yard taunt, CBJ7. International treaties ARE federal law.
  • CJ7
  • 09-25-2013, 02:02 PM
Is that the best you can do, CBJ7? That's a elementary school yard taunt, CBJ7. International treaties ARE federal law. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
so you wouldn't sign the treaty either, is that about it?
Ever hear of Solomon Northrup? You will...
Oh looks like snopes got it wrong again. Oh yes he did sign it. It's on it's way to the senate floor.

CJ I see where you made your mistake with snopes. I didn't say Hilary signed it. I said KERRY signed it. And yes he DID guys.
  • CJ7
  • 09-25-2013, 05:16 PM
Oh looks like snopes got it wrong again. Oh yes he did sign it. It's on it's way to the senate floor.

CJ I see where you made your mistake with snopes. I didn't say Hilary signed it. I said KERRY signed it. And yes he DID guys. Originally Posted by LovingKayla

well I never said Hildabeast signed it. and never said Kerry didn't sign it .... fact of the matter is its an international treaty that has no consequence with American citizens at any level ... surely you wouldn't want this country to join Iran, North Korea and Syria and not sign it would you?
Our Constitution trumps everything.
President Obama has made it clear that no treaty can circumvent or rights granted to us by our Constitution.

That being said, fuck Lurch. He is just another self righteous piece of shit.
The Constitution says that all treaties have to be ratified by the Senate but Bill Clinton signed a treaty and though it was not ratified he said that he would act in policy as if it was. Obama is Clinton on steroids.