A Question About the Government Shutdown

Well if there is a shutdown. Let me just say this for the nimrods, there will not be a shutdown even if they don't agree. Our government takes in billions of dollars a day and if the spending bill expires then the White House makes all the decisions what gets paid, who goes home, and what happens to the money. That's right, if grandma doesn't get her check then it was because Obama made it so. If the soldier is left without bullets then it is because Obama wanted it. If they close all the IRS offices then it is the will of Alla...I mean Obama.
JD is right. The shutdown showdown is all theatrics. I just thought the pic was funny.
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
your family?
your family? Originally Posted by JCM800
...especially the "contempt" part.
The government shuts down every weekend, and at 4:45 in the afternoon, or earlier if you need something desperately. The scare tactics have been so overplayed no one is worried.
However, I say print the money and keep it open - what difference, at this point, does it make if we create another trillion in debt?
What's this we shit, defector?

make sure WE print another 10,000 for you to escrow.... In shekels b'vakasha.
  • CJ7
  • 09-27-2013, 02:16 PM
what difference, at this point, does it make if we create another trillion in debt?

keep telling that to yourself when you get to Israel and start spending foreign aid from American taxayers
what difference, at this point, does it make if we create another trillion in debt?

keep telling that to yourself when you get to Israel and start spending foreign aid from American taxayers Originally Posted by CJ7
Unfortunately, I don't get to spend that rather generous chunck of change.
but you do plan to renounce your american citizenship. Don't you?
Mark that permanently, CJ has given up, he is a quitter, he has no credibility because he is out of the fight, he is a bitch...
CJ is a unmuzzled fen-sucked fustilarian!
  • CJ7
  • 09-28-2013, 12:34 AM
Mark that permanently, CJ has given up, he is a quitter, he has no credibility because he is out of the fight, he is a bitch... Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

hic, burrrrrp

mark what permanently Borracho ?
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Our wives.