Michelle in Monroeville

Just talked to her today, she said she is no longer a provider. Asked if I could spread the word.☹️☹️
I saw her 4 days after you posted thisand it wasn't free so......
Thanks for the info
I talked to her this afternoon, scheduled for a Friday meet. She is back in the game, limited appointments
Back in the game? Sounds like she never left.
Probably not the shortest retirement in hooker history but close
I saw her yesterday, had a good time. She told me that she changed her mind for $$$.
I saw her yesterday, had a good time. She told me that she changed her mind for $$$. Originally Posted by Looker151
I'm astonished!!
Whoa, wait, please tell me that you just put up $$$ to signify money in general and not to signify you paid her 300. Cause damn
Whoa, wait, please tell me that you just put up $$$ to signify money in general and not to signify you paid her 300. Cause damn Originally Posted by AmishGangster
I would hope not. That's twice her rate.
Whoa, wait, please tell me that you just put up $$$ to signify money in general and not to signify you paid her 300. Cause damn Originally Posted by AmishGangster
Hey Amish, I would never pay more than a 2 spot for the hr. Don't know if it's I am too cheap or haven't found anyone worth it,lol. I am getting out of the game( this is for the younger guys, not someone who is as old as I am), with her looks and attitude, she is worth 150. Besides, she has a clean and comfortable incall. And yes, the $ is to signify money.