Regular clients of mine.!

I just wanted too let you guys know that my phones been off the past 3 days bcuz cricket doesn’t know how too run a business. They shut my phone off twice in the past two weeks. So if you were trying too contact me on my regular number I wasn’t ignoring you. Staff edit. dj8 My regular number is back on. Thanks.
I had a bad time with cricket years and years ago. Ditched them for verizon when my work paid my phone bill, then went to google fi... then ditched it because Godfather Google. I'm with Mint. It is literally dirt cheap at 15/month if you prepay a year. It is on the tmobile network and I haven't had any issues except when I was driving through BFE ohio for like twenty minutes
Visible is pretty good, $40/mo unlimited everything...owned by verizon...on VeriZon network
I checked out Visible when they were new. They don't offer unlimited data, only a few GB until you are throttled to hell. If you want the coverage for Verizon that is good, but if you don't eat through data and only use under like 3Gb a month, I say Mint is better
I checked out Visible when they were new. They don't offer unlimited data, only a few GB until you are throttled to hell. If you want the coverage for Verizon that is good, but if you don't eat through data and only use under like 3Gb a month, I say Mint is better Originally Posted by onawbtngr546
Usmobile uses verizon backbone... 60 bucks a month unlimited everything.
I checked out Visible when they were new. They don't offer unlimited data, only a few GB until you are throttled to hell. If you want the coverage for Verizon that is good, but if you don't eat through data and only use under like 3Gb a month, I say Mint is better Originally Posted by onawbtngr546
I've had Visible close to a year now and have never experienced any problems whatsoever, plus with a couple of others on my 'party pay" it reduces it to $25/month....I'm quite happy with it.

FF
Usmobile uses verizon backbone... 60 bucks a month unlimited everything. Originally Posted by thetrooth99
Thanks, I wasn't aware of that. Might check it out when I next come up for renewal