The Hillary Chronicles: Chapter Seven, drip by drip

Okay this keeps getting better (not for Hillary and Nationa Security but for the media) and better. We now have a server company showing concern that they might have classified emails from Hillary Clinton and they were concerned when they were told to start deleting. Now the investigation is saying that they were concerned that all of the servers (about three now) were vulnerable to hacking and very likely were hacked.

For those of you who still SAY you want Hillary as president, think about all of this. She violated national security because of her Nixonian ways and paranoid tendencies. She was hiding something from either the people or Obama and someone (the Chinese, the Russians, the North Koreans, ISIS) know what it is. If she were to be elected she is compromised beyond what anyone knows. She would never pass the most common security investigation in the military.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015...korea-germany/

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/poli...icle-1.2388657

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/nationa...now-now/nnxsf/
you have a seriously unnatural attraction to all things Hillary Clinton.
you have a seriously unnatural attraction to all things Hillary Clinton. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Speak for yourself, sewer rat. As Rey keeps saying "you're projecting again".

does looking sexy as hell in a pantsuit count? I can't wait until campaign season gets in full swing. Bound to be a nip slip in there somewhere. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Those pant suits get the fire going in my loins though. They get my woody-womb pecker pecking, if'n you know what I mean Originally Posted by WombRaider

Speaking of "seriously unnatural" - here is how woomby reacts every time he sees the Hildabeast in a pantsuit:

Judy is a closet Hillarysexual.
What would be the fall out if the Benghazi security plans or the daily agenda of the Ambassador were on Hill's server? Seems reasonable that she, Huma, Sidney or a couple of other people using Hill's server would have access to that type of info.

That Hill's office told the company to roll off data when they knew it was under a protection order means that someone should be facing jail time. I can see why that IT guy took the fifth.
What would be the fall out if the Benghazi security plans or the daily agenda of the Ambassador were on Hill's server? Seems reasonable that she, Huma, Sidney or a couple of other people using Hill's server would have access to that type of info.

That Hill's office told the company to roll off data when they knew it was under a protection order means that someone should be facing jail time. I can see why that IT guy took the fifth. Originally Posted by gnadfly
They ought to offer the IT guy immunity and see what he has that would have him so afraid of meeting one of those Clinton " accidents " that woomby's girlfriend Shrillary is so good at arraigning.
Speak for yourself, sewer rat. As Rey keeps saying "you're projecting again".

Speaking of "seriously unnatural" - here is how woomby reacts every time he sees the Hildabeast in a pantsuit:

. Originally Posted by lustylad
You're lack of humor is showing. Why in the fuck would I want to bang Hillary? Are you out of your little fucking mind? If I wanted to bang an old, ugly fat hag with liver spots, I'd just fuck your wife, dipshit.

That Hill's office told the company to roll off data when they knew it was under a protection order means that someone should be facing jail time. I can see why that IT guy took the fifth. Originally Posted by gnadfly
What smoking gun is it you're looking for? If you think there's a communication that says 'I don't give a shit about those people, let them die', you're not going to find it, because it doesn't exist. We've already admitted it was a fucked up situation, what more do you want?
What smoking gun is it you're looking for? If you think there's a communication that says 'I don't give a shit about those people, let them die', you're not going to find it, because it doesn't exist. We've already admitted it was a fucked up situation, what more do you want? Originally Posted by WombRaider
"We've" woomby ? That's it, keep defending a fellow Arkansas liar you gorda POS. "What more do you want" ? Shrillary in an orange jump suit and in a prison OTHER THAN Club Fed, for starters. And the truth about the gun running to the Muslim Brotherhood.
"We've" woomby ? That's it, keep defending a fellow Arkansas liar you gorda POS. "What more do you want" ? Shrillary in an orange jump suit and in a prison OTHER THAN Club Fed, for starters. And the truth about the gun running to the Muslim Brotherhood. Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Do you have any proof for that claim? Of course you don't.
You're lack of humor is showing. Why in the fuck would I want to bang Hillary? Are you out of your little fucking mind? If I wanted to bang an old, ugly fat hag with liver spots, I'd just fuck your wife, dipshit. Originally Posted by WombRaider

I guess the word came down from the White House. Now they can say "fuck Hillary" freely.

And news tonight is that she DID send info that Sidney Bluementhal sent to her from a "source" of his that out's one of the CIA's assets in Libya. So much for her denials about sending or receiving classified information. The assets name has not yet been released so as not to reveal sources and methods of intelligence gathering, but how was her buddy Bluementhal allowed access to that classified info in the first place ? Guess this will be one of those " What difference does it make" quotes from Shrillary when she get's questioned about it by the Benghazi Committee .
She also said that any advice Sid gave her was unsolicited. Now we know she was asking for it and he gave it while trying to cut a deal for some private companies. Sounds like banana republic.
And news tonight is that she DID send info that Sidney Bluementhal sent to her from a "source" of his that out's one of the CIA's assets in Libya. So much for her denials about sending or receiving classified information. The assets name has not yet been released so as not to reveal sources and methods of intelligence gathering, but how was her buddy Bluementhal allowed access to that classified info in the first place ? Guess this will be one of those " What difference does it make" quotes from Shrillary when she get's questioned about it by the Benghazi Committee . Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
How do you know the information was classified? Simply being from a CIA 'source' doesn't make something classified.
She also said that any advice Sid gave her was unsolicited. Now we know she was asking for it and he gave it while trying to cut a deal for some private companies. Sounds like banana republic. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You don't know any of that. Jesus Christ, you're so ready to believe anything. It's a good thing you're nowhere near any real power.