Encounter: Kammye…a hard no for me. Time just flies away …

Date: June 17
Name: Kammye
User ID:: 124816
Phone: After screening
Email Address: KAMMYE7669@PROTONMAIL.COM
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=124816 and https://preferred411.com/P88645
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Notel near NRG
Activities: No kissing, bbbj, HJ, daty, mpcfs, safe, then rush by her to pick up take out food ….to my surprise, in hour visit
Hair Length and Color: Dark past shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: She is a tight spinner about 5 ft 2 inch 100 lbs wet. Cute face and A boobs, keeps in shape. Pics not recent. Nice person but I got 35 mins distracted meeting ….
Recommendation: No
Dangit...thank you for sharing mr. tex

What a shame
Huge recon on your part as I was going to see her this week. That just got canceled. The killer is she knew you would tell us and still didn’t care. That was one expensive lunch !
Thanks,
Not sure what happened…she has always been good to me…and I’m sure she would make things right. Hopefully you get a chance to see why so many make her a repeat visit…just sucks you had to get the short end, man.
Not sure what happened…she has always been good to me…and I’m sure she would make things right. Hopefully you get a chance to see why so many make her a repeat visit…just sucks you had to get the short end, man. Originally Posted by biggunner
Apparently you've never had to compete with take out
  • Uomo
  • 06-18-2023, 08:09 AM
That sucks sorry Tex

Ein „Nein“ in über 150 Bewertungen. Ja, das betrifft sie nicht
: One 'No' in 150+ reviews. Yeah, this ain't affecting her :
I will try Lostgirlscout…never lose hope!
: One 'No' in 150+ reviews. Yeah, this ain't affecting her : Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
I’m sure she would make things right. Originally Posted by biggunner
At that rate most guys are content with just busting their nut & care less about a negative review here & there.
Good point. My biggest bummer was I cut loose another fish on the hook….to try someone new.

We did this to ourselves I believe, especially in COVID. We accepted higher rates and @#$* service. I honestly don’t mind paying for good service, and until COVID, the providers seemed to work for it.

Just imho like most of work COVID impacted us culturally…..and hobbying. They think they have the leverage…. Although I am seeing some ladies and start reducing their rates or having frequent specials. And inflation and possibly close to a recession you’d think service would go up if the rates come down….

Enough of me! Thx all. Be safe

Very odd!..................