Outer Limits

Did a quick stop tonight because I was driving by. Place is interesting compared to what I once knew it as. Used to be kind of a bar with strippers. Low key but everyone there to have a good time.

Now totally different vibe. Very few customers but a lot of dancers. Like no way they could be making money. And some really attractive. I asked one if she ever met OTC and she immediately gave me her number through the call process. I used to work them for weeks to get a number. LOL.

I seriously think every girl there was simply advertising for OTC. That the thought any of you get?
I also has at OL tonight and you definitely did better than me. When I got there K** was dancing and she promised me the first dance after she got off stage. Then when she got off stage she apologized saying she messed up and another dude was going to be ahead of me. I said fine, sat down and waited 20 minutes or so, I told 3 other girls I was waiting for K** When she was finally done with the other guy she went to the bathroom and then she went back to the locker room. 10 minutes more waiting and I got a couple of dances from B*****. She was great, but I didn’t get the indication that take out was available. When we were done K** was still nowhere to be seen. As I was in a hurry, I took off.

If you got any dances from k** I’d love to know if she’s worth waiting for. Feel free to PM me. Thanks!