Its SUMMER RAFFLE time GUYS!!!!!!

You want FUN?

Get your entries in for a SUMMER RAFFLE! Go to ccnola.net and sign up for the newsletter ITS A QUICKIE WINNER!

Drawing to be held TOMORROW 9PM, SO HURRY!

NO SUMMERTIME BLUES ALLOWED!

We have………

Bitsy, a TRUE spinner! She’s 5’ 0”, 95 lbs, B cup, 25 YO.

Jane is one of our NEW girls and she is GOREGOUS!
She’s 5’ 5”, 125 lbs, D cup, 23 YO.

Laney in either Baton Rouge or Lafayette
She's a stunning blonde, 5' 6", 120 lbs, DD cup, 25 YO.

And Sasha, sexy and slender! 5' 7", 125 lbs, B cup, 26 YO.

Annie
Love you, Annie. If I win, I want to pick you. If not, Bitsy would fit on my face nicely.
O boy O boy O boy
I need to get laid. I gave my toy the boot over a month ago no wonder I'm such a bitch. Lol. ... anyway these 2 need fast review so winner get ready. It's gonna be fast ..fast before they leave. Xxoo
🎶Annie has the cure for the summertime blues🎶

Hope I win!
I need to get laid. . Xxoo Originally Posted by annie@christophers
Don't tease me.

I'm available. Cheap rates.
  • jl225
  • 06-25-2016, 02:51 PM
If we are already subscribed, are we entered?
I hope so Jl, that's all I did. :::rubbing Buddha belly:::;
If u are getting the newsletter you are in.. if you didn't get you need to figure out why. Maybe trash? But countdown so get in while can... I'd love to get bitsy a review. She had seen 2 guys and didnt have any idea what was doing. She's awesome. We don't have mandrel dammit...I'm thinking of getting some since they seem to be a riot! Lol..I mean it's hard for some of these girls. We thankfully have enough regs but it's dam hard to get them.interested in new girls for some reason. Wtf.. never a bad time. Shot I give back fee so don't understand hesitation last 3 newbies?? That actually would be an interesting thread. Really noticed lately. Weird. Honest opinions do not get attacked. So many are scared to say anything. Very boring indeed. Throw it round...I know I can take it. Long as not some disgusting human being and really only 2 of those I can think of. Rest pains but our pains sooooo..
Well tough. Lol.. OK it coming up.....drum rolllllll...opps... need to wait...lol..
Xxoo annie
Hey now being "mandrel" is some hard work. Sounding Issac Hayes sexy on the phone and looking Pam Grier hot in the photos takes some serious effort. Not to mention keeping the thong straight while hobknobbin with the mongers. P's and Q's punkin, p's and Q's. Or is it just P's. I need serious help.
Well....it's is MYSTERYDATE 023. Hopefully your here hiding in the bushes somewhere. Got 24 to claim and 72 to do. If can't please let us all know here so we can get on with redraw. Some don't and get pissed when see. I'm sending pm and email... congrads! Xoxo annie
Yes that p must be a pain for a handler of the mandle! Holy crap. I told you if you escape I'm considering a mandle myself. You seem of good quality. Sensitive. ..probably don't talk out of turn much...I'd have to see the other mandles..keep my options open...I'd like a rare one as I guess they are a dime a dozen now days. (This could be rumors. ..dunno) lmaof. Annie
FUCK! Oh well. I'm still available for your personal needs, Annie.
Well don't give up hope. He hasn't claimed yet! See if ya won AL you could do the raffle review and maybe knock out a story to boot. Cause this crap is boring...summer came quick this year. But that's why we vaca...right? Right! Lol. Annie
I really need to head down south and visit one of your lovely ladies, Annie. Or maybe you, yourself, yeah I like that idea better.