Finally. A black person who understands and gets it!

You will never see this play during the virtual DNC.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7S_Xl2eOeeY
  • oeb11
  • 08-18-2020, 04:36 PM
Thank you - CG!!
She has my vote if i lived in Baltimore.
Kim Klacik rocks! What district is she running in? Does she have a chance?
  • oeb11
  • 08-18-2020, 05:01 PM
Candace Owens is another Black lady - intelligent , articulate, and understands the corruption of the DPST's!
Michelle Malkin also.
You will never see this play during the virtual DNC.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7S_Xl2eOeeY Originally Posted by CG2014
She is one of the smart blacks, she reminds me of Candace Owens. Like all smart Blacks she won't vote for Biden and her campaign is centered around getting the dummy's out there to realize that the Democrats don't give a shit about their lives.
Kim Klacik rocks! What district is she running in? Does she have a chance? Originally Posted by lustylad

7th district, probably doesn't have a prayer.

According to this:

https://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2020/...epublican-win/

Klacik has a steep electoral hill to climb. No Republican has earned higher than 27 percent of the vote in the 7th District in the past 18 years.
  • oeb11
  • 08-18-2020, 07:02 PM
Time to start the Reconstruction of the dimLib horrors they caused - somewhere.

Baltimore works as well as any of the many DimLib catastrophes.
Fuckin' A! Hannity played the first part of this lady's video on his show just now. how many votes do you think that's worth for this girl?

and despite what ecky9.5k thinks, i rarely watch any news .. including FOX. butt i'm making an exception because the monkeys are holding their convention this week.

BAHHAHAAAAA
Fuckin' A! Hannity played the first part of this lady's video on his show just now. how many votes do you think that's worth for this girl?

and despite what ecky9.5k thinks, i rarely watch any news .. including FOX. butt i'm making an exception because the monkeys are holding their convention this week.

BAHHAHAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Just because you're not looking at it, doesn't mean it's not on in the background from wakeup to bedtime as you work away rebooting your computers at home being brainwashed by the Nightly Nazi News - NNN: your only source on keeping America pale - while posting an entire, insignificantly newsworthy article from the . . . wait for it . . . The Huffington Post.
Just because you're not looking at it, doesn't mean it's not on in the background from wakeup to bedtime as you work away rebooting your computers at home being brainwashed by the Nightly Nazi News - NNN: your only source on keeping America pale - while posting an entire, insignificantly newsworthy article from the . . . wait for it . . . The Huffington Post. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

if yous say so
Michelle Obama, former first lady, is also a great black person.
I’d fuck her. I like skinny chicks with ass and tits. She’d have to give me head a lot though as I’d be really disinterested in her opinions.
Yupper she's great however the fiction news will ignore