MY PREVIOUS TANTRUM

TO ANY OF THE FOLKS I MAY HAVE OFFENEDED iM VERY SORRY.... NO EXCUSE REALLY BUT A SWEET FRIEND HAD JUST DIED AMONG SOME OTHER THINGS. i APPARENTLY DO NOT HANDLE GRIEF WELL... IM GENERALLY A VERY LOVING HUMAN, SOMETIMES THOUGH AS ANOTHER OP SAID WE ALL HAVE MELTDOWNS..........SO IF ANY OF YOU WILL FORGIVE ME FOR MY TANTRUM THAT WOULD BE GREAT!!!!!! FOR THE MOST PART IVE HAD A DECENT EXPERIENCE ON ECCIE THERE HAVE BEEN A FEW THAT DISAGREED WITH ME BUT I GUESS THATS JUST HUMAN NATURE............ ALL TAKE CARE AND BLESSED BE!!! FROM MY HEART............... KIMBERLY

All is cool, but please lose the caps.
AWW SNAP!!! I LIKE MY CAPS!!! LOL!!!
  • Louc4
  • 08-01-2014, 09:43 PM
Prozac
Ya' know.... I am far from a wordsmith, but.... Your sincere apology, sounds like it is coming from my GPS, when I get lost.... Ijs...
You said what many providers are thinking anyway but will not say it or they too will lose business.

Hang in there and it will subside eventually.
I agree with the caps.
  • motor
  • 08-01-2014, 10:30 PM
Autumn, sometimes you got to think before you engage your mouth. Good luck, no hard feelings
.... NO EXCUSE REALLY BUT A SWEET FRIEND HAD JUST DIED AMONG SOME OTHER THINGS. i APPARENTLY DO NOT HANDLE GRIEF WELL... Originally Posted by autummagick
Hmmm...Grieving/Mourning/Venting on a hooker board seems like it would be bad for BIDNESS, but, if it made you feel better, well, Fuck Political Correctness and GIT YA SUM GIRLFRIEND!

I am sorry for the personal loss of your friend.

ManSlut, gatekeeper for all things of a VENTING nature
No biggie, we all have our moments, no one is above reproach. Keep your head up and move forward, you have made it right so that's the important part. (Insert smiley with a big smile here)!
Hang in the girl. Glad to see you decided to come back and take the apology route. That was big of you to do.
Posting taint photos is a good way to apologize...ijs.
Hang in the girl. Glad to see you decided to come back and take the apology route. That was big of you to do. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
What she said.

Take care of yourself.

Best,
Elisabeth
AM, no grief from me. If we didn't vent and explode to reileve stress once in a while, we might implode. Where else better to do it than right here.

I just had a thougt, in order to keep the good karma of am's mia culpa going, I invite all of you beautiful ladies to shake your sweet moneymaker right in my face.