P411 & Trouble Scheduling Fun

OK....Let's not go over board on this thread, but I am a little disappointed in how hard it has been lately to schedule appointments with some (not all) providers. I have been active for a several years both on ASPD and here. I have had P411 for 5-6 years. I don't hobby that often making the P411 referencing service quite valuable. I only hobby about once every six months. Recently, I had requested appointments with a several providers and have been basically rejected because I only hobby every six months. Yes, even though my history of approval requests spans the 5-6 years I have been on P411. So, yes I have seen somebody after trying to schedule with a few. My issue is It's becoming a 2 hour search to schedule an appointment, when it used to be easy and I had cred from P411. Anyone care to speculate the change that seems to be happening?
Speculation-- Some ladies are more worried lately. There have been issues with P411 ID's getting compromised and used in sting operations, I'm sure that is part of it. Plus, there have been a lot of formerly good guys go bad in the down economy.

Having said all that, I personally wouldn't have a problem seeing you, particularly if your pattern is easy to see.
Not sure of your preference of ladies.. But seems Grace would be interested and I will go ahead and say I wouldn't have a problem with that either.

Can't speak for the ladies that do, sorry!
I can't speculate but I agree with you. I've had p411 for about 3 months and its actually been harder to schedule there than it has been just pm'ing someone on here. Grace may be correct in her assessment though.
Txboi-- I don't get that. For me, a P411 request gets preference over any other request other than a long term regular.
Txboi-- I don't get that. For me, a P411 request gets preference over any other request other than a long term regular. Originally Posted by GracePreston
Same here. I even offer a $25 discount if booked via p411 - I like it that much.
I love the ease of using P411. Definitely speeds up the whole process for me. Sorry you guys are having difficulty. Keep on trying. Some of us are easier to deal with than others
Noticed he's in Ft. Worth. So the field maybe more limited for him?
There are roads and things with wheels and internal combustion engines ...
yeaaaa! and everybody knows gasoline is cheap.
I was talking about this topic with one of my ATF's just yesterday. She told me it took her months to get verified even though she had several reviews and now it seems providers get verified pretty quickly with just 1-2 reviews.

Nothing particularly wrong with that but it seems there are also more and more hobbyists joining the board...the new daily signups roster is not a short list..so the cumulative effect seems to make ECCIE "watered down" to some extent.

That said I would expect some of the more established providers are becoming more picky and working from a group of regular clients or an inside circle of hobbyists. Newer providers may be harder to schedule with because of their inexperience, less than stellar business practices or their inbox is so damn full they have trouble managing it.

My observations only and it may not have squat to do with the OP's issues. There are still an abundance of quality providers who would be happy to schedule with you...2 of them responded already to your post.
Hang in there. It will get better. Lots of great woman out there.
Well... in my case I have noticed that unless I manually log in to P411 the appointment requests don't always go straight to my inbox. So, if I log in to post my ad on the board's I see messages or appointment requests. Not sure if this might be part of your problem scheduling. If someone calls as a follow up to a request and is nice and polite and there is a clear pattern for hobbying activity I usually am happy to schedule.
I have been on P411 for a couple of months now and I have acquired a few ok's, but I haven't really reaped the benefits of it's usefulness yet. I think it may be more beneficial to people who travel often. I am on the trial run, I am not sure if I want to purchase a membership I honestly just haven't seen the point when, as you stated earlier it's been more convenient for me to schedule through eccie.
Their are very nice ladies on P411. Current reviews make the process easier.