Foot Party

I'm from the Houston area and have already posted there and I will also post in Dallas and San Antonio. I am hoping to get a Texas area foot party going for all of us foot lovers.

I just came back from Philadelphia where I attended one outstanding party with about 2 dozen hot, young women (7s, 8s, 9s, 10s - no ugly or fat women) who understand us guys liking feet. The guy in charge is good at recruiting the models and they have at least 2 parties per month.

Next month I'm off to southern California for another private foot party.

FYI, neither of these are affiliated with FootNight.com which is a national group in many cities (none in TX - used to in Dallas but no longer).

We need to have one here. We have several of the largest cities in the country just a few hours apart and I know there are lots of guys like me who would love to have this. If I knew how to arrange and do parties (finding a venue, recruiting/interview, security, etc), I would. I was hoping someone else here knows more about that and could step up. But I bet this would all just be fantasy and it won't ever happen. But if someone were to, then I would gladly help in anyway possible.

Thoughts? Feel free to PM me.
Talk to little monster
I would definitely be down to attend. Unfortunately I wouldn't be able to help though. Great idea!
Talk to little monster Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
who is little monster?
who is little monster? Originally Posted by txadam29

IB
he is our favorite local foot worshiper who is into what you describe, and a part of our dysfunctional family here in Austin Eccieland.
who is little monster? Originally Posted by txadam29
Some asshole...