Asswipe admits he likes Gonads!!!!!

Reviews: 49
GoNATS!

(Not a fan, but it sounds like Gonads! So there's that. My team has won exactly as many postseason games this year as the Dallas Rangers!)
  • DSK
  • 10-07-2016, 07:07 PM
Asswipe is a disgusting pig.
Your get up and gonads done got up and left, fat boy!

LMAO!
Asswipe is a disgusting pig. Originally Posted by DSK
Yes, and he likes Gonads.
Is this another Assup likes gonads thread?
Bamboozled has a fixation for his junk.
Bamboozled has a fixation for his junk. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Did Asswipe PM you to jump in Retarded Lenny? Are you Sucker ng his Gonads today Retarded Lenny? You two are a pair of Gonads Retarded Lenny.
Did Asswipe PM you to jump in Retarded Lenny? Are you Sucker ng his Gonads today Retarded Lenny? You two are a pair of Gonads Retarded Lenny. Originally Posted by bambino
Who rattled your cell bamboozled? Go blow your BF.
Who rattled your cell bamboozled? Go blow your BF. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Asswipe and Retarded Lenny, a pair of Gonads nestled in a scrotum! Retarded Lenny's brain is a Gonad.
You no likeee lady gonads, Mr. Trump?
Asswipe and Retarded Lenny, a pair of Gonads nestled in a scrotum! Retarded Lenny's brain is a Gonad. Originally Posted by bambino
Another post by bamboozled proclaiming his fixation on balls. Bet he does a little rimming while nuzzling his BF's balls.
Not to mention the fact his ignorance of the term gonads did t stand in the way of yet another of his bullying threads.

Truly a Limpdick Lardass Loser.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gonad
Not to mention the fact his ignorance of the term gonads did t stand in the way of yet another of his bullying threads.

Truly a Limpdick Lardass Loser.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gonad Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Pig Gonads.
Pig Gonads. Originally Posted by bambino
It figures that a barrow pig what yearn for that which he's been deprived of himself ! And his WK ,EKIM, mentions HIS favorite pastime, RIMMING-PICKING DINGLEBERRIES, in defense of his mentor ! They both sure know how to keep up their DOTY campaigns !
It figures that a barrow pig what yearn for that which he's been deprived of himself ! And his WK ,EKIM, mentions HIS favorite pastime, RIMMING-PICKING DINGLEBERRIES, in defense of his mentor ! They both sure know how to keep up their DOTY campaigns ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
The Gonad twins, Retarded Lenny and Asswipe.