A Miss Understanding

I recently received a review on a member on eccie and he gave me a recommendation has no. I am not posting this tread to discredited "HotBoyz" because there is some truth and he has written good reviews on other providers. But I do just want to give me side of the story and, state that im not under no management! Im not from Houston and I just picked a wrong hotel to stay at when I first got to Here you, if I would have known that hotel was infested with working girls and they "boyfriends" I would have never stayed there. On the day HotBoyz wanted to see me I was in the process of moving my stuff to change hotels and when he pulled up he seen some pimp on my hills trying to get me to work for him cause he knew I was a out of towner from a small city. I understand that he decided not to see me for his safety but I wish he would have not written a no recommendation when he never went through with the date and actually never got to know me. I dont have alot of reviews but the ones I have are pretty good, I been a member on this site for a couple years and I havent change my name in a while. I just want to let everyone know that has been thinking about seeing me is that I dont do business by fucking over no one especially the ones paying my bills. So you guys have nothing to worry about if you ever want to see me while im in town.
Seems understandable and well stated...
Thanks!
That's good to know... soo.. what part oftown you stayin in??? PM me info hun....
Seems understandable and well stated...
Thanks! Originally Posted by Ur_1_only
Understandable? Yes. Well stated? You're out of your fucking mind...
Understandable? Yes. Well stated? You're out of your fucking mind... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
HA !!!
I had a hard time reading your managers paragraph...just saying
I didnt care about punctuation at the time I was on my phone I just wanted to post my side of the story.
It had nothing to do with the punctuation.
Wow - looks like a pretty girl.

pretty pic > ugh paragraph
Hey, G.E.G....you got me on Miss Understanding, which I had bit on because I thought it might be a category in a beauty pageant, sorta like Miss Congeniality.

You see, a Miss Understanding is precisely what a mutt such as I be needing.

Don't pay no attention to the mutts criticizing your communication skills...Even I got it (I think), and it's not your fault government schools failed you. You didn't fail; the damn public edumacation system failed.

FWIW, I tend to believe your side of the story.
Next time just post threAD and ask for hotel recommendations. It doesn't matter where you're from but any $30 motel in a shirty neighborhood is probably infested with pimps.
  • bbkid
  • 08-29-2013, 09:34 PM
Originally Posted by green eye godess
Might be best, hun, if you just leave this one alone. ijs
Forget the grammar. Sweetie, I would still fuck you.